**MOOD UPLIFTER ALERT** One positive thing about me today is...

You're on Page 27 of 40
Go to
  • So, i was told to buy a new phone ( mine gost stolen on New years) it would cost me 600 $! But i just won one on ebay for $200! Still choked that i have to spend 200 $ but hey thats a svings of 400 . silver lining....
  • One positive thing about me today is: I did not give into temptation while going out to lunch with my roller derby team. yay go me!
  • breathingfumes - you are on a roller durby teasm? that is soo bad a s s !
  • my son took his first real steps today!!!
  • leighish- That is awesome!!! aww!!Congrats!
  • No damage done (food-wise) over the holidays.
  • Quote: my son took his first real steps today!!!
    Awww!! Hope you have the house baby proofed! lol
  • My skin looks great today lol. Gotta love Bare Minerals
  • My husband was walking behind me today and told me "You are losing weight, your hips are smaller" He got a big kiss for that one.
  • Im not terrified of eating anymore.
  • I worked out for 35 minutes on the treadmill and another 15-20 on weight machines! (that's good for me - as yet, I don't really like exercising)

I joined on here!
  • i am not a quitter!
  • hiimnatalie - yep i am x) the burn city rollers in auburn, al
  • 1 positive thing about me today is that I stayed OP even through feelings of being "hungry" (even though I just ate), and wanting to dig into some junk food. I proved to myself. I am strong
  • - I've had over 10 cups of water and still have the whole evening to drink more to keep the munchies away later
    - I've stuck completely to my food journal
    - I'm leaving the office right now with FULL INTENTION of exercising. NO EXCUSES. I'll be getting home at the same time as my fiance and I'm sure he'll be nabbing the treadmill before I have a chance, but that's fine because i'll go and grab my 30 day shred!
    Again, NO EXCUSES!
    - Feeling empowered by my re-commitment!
    - Getting my professional life in order with a business plan for 2009!