What's for dinner 10/13 - 10/19

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hello ladies......hope you're finding some fantastic things to make for dinner this week that are warm and toasty!!!

Today we're having the famous TACO BAKE. I'm also going to make a big green salad and whip up some of Kim's Cilantro Lime dressing.

For dessert this week I found a recipe for Pumpkin Pecan bread w/ Orange Cream Cheese frosting. Yummy!!!!!
  • tonight is dijon almond chicken, steamed brocoli & cauliflower and beans
  • Tonight is shrimp stirfry with brown rice
  • Easy night for us tonight (and tomorrow); taco bake, salad and ww tortillas.
  • barbequed chicken (vinegar based), cole slaw, deviled eggs, and some other veggie. southern!!
  • Twynn - That sounds so good to me right now!!!
  • Steamed artichokes, baked dumpling squash w/cinnamon & maple agave, & veggie burgers
  • I had like 2 cups of spaghetti (with organic spaghetti sauce).. it was pretty good.
  • Quote: Hello ladies......hope you're finding some fantastic things to make for dinner this week that are warm and toasty!!!

Today we're having the famous TACO BAKE. I'm also going to make a big green salad and whip up some of Kim's Cilantro Lime dressing.

For dessert this week I found a recipe for Pumpkin Pecan bread w/ Orange Cream Cheese frosting. Yummy!!!!!
    Heather... can you PLEASE share your pumpkin bread recipe?!?! LOVE all things pumpkin!!

Tonight we had fat free all beef hot dogs with a huge salad. We were rushed tonight... best I could do! Tomorrow we are having chili with extra beans!
  • Got home really late, so I heated up some FF refried beans with RF grated Mexican cheese on top. Threw some lettuce and salsa on it and Voila! It was great!
  • tonight is breakfast - grilled turkey patty, mock french toast, eggs and v8
  • Jen - I actually found it here in the Phase 2 dessert section. It turned out really yummy and moist. I highly recommend it.

Tonight we're having Egyptian Red Snapper in Red Pepper Mint Sauce, WW Couscous, & Green Salad. It's a new recipe that I found at Recipezaar.com. If it's any good I'll post it.
  • Hi all, tonight I'm going to have Old Bay Tilapia, broccoli and milk.

I'm trying to find something to make for the week... I usually make one dish and alternate it with say chicken or tilapia. I had made stuffed peppers on Sunday, but because I was busy working all day yesterday I finished it off, had two yesterday (one for breakfast and the other for dinner) and had the last one for breakfast this am!
  • Hi!
    Tonight I am having Broccoli salad (from Costco) and will probably add some shrimp to it.

I just went grocery shopping and bought a ton of ingredients for Taco Bake. I can eat that everyday and never get sick of it!
  • We are having Lemon Pepper Alaskan Halibut on the grill w/spagetti squash and a green salad.