Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

You're on Page 8 of 43
Go to
  • Well, I'm not sure where my posts are going.... I had a good one last night!

Anyway, day 7 done last night and day 8 tonight!
  • My dvd is on its way I'm thinkin it should be here this week.

HeatherMcG- I luv ur avatar
  • day 8 done! After I'm done my face is still red and I still sweat but I'm not out of breath like I was. I'm so excited!
  • Day 8 done and feeling good. Time for a shower!
  • Day 3 complete! I thought I had posted, but I don't see it! Today was a little bit easier! My legs were so sore afterwards, and boy did I curse the stairs at work today! lol. I love love love that this workout is only 20-some odd minutes! I don't think I can say that enough!

-Aimee
  • Day 8 complete!

My cold was just not getting better, in fact it was getting worse, so I actually took today off from work. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do the workout today, but I was feeling pretty good at 3:00, so I did it. The only thing I did differently was I did the punches instead of jumping jacks in the first circuit, and punches instead of jump rope. The jumping jacks and jump rope were making me cough like crazy, so I figured I should probably ease off on those. Hopefully I'll be able to do them tomorrow!

One thing I've noticed is 30 Day Shred makes me sweat like crazy! I usually run a few miles on Saturday mornings and don't sweat as much then as I do in this 20 minute workout.
  • i'm kind of late for this thread. Just get the dvd and ready to get start tonight. It's the beginning of new month too (Oct 1st) so on Oct 31, i hope to have a good result. Altho idk if i'll be able to handle it but we'll see lol.
  • Ann- you'll do great!
  • Do you guys know that if you have comcast cable - then the first two stages are on demand?

I would start this - but my back has been out and I am doing the thai chi route for now. I think if i rocked the jumping jacks I would end up in the hospital.
  • Thanks Here we go again ^^

i took a peek at level 1. Oh my gosh....
    anyways, cardio and abs - they didn't seem too challenge for me since i've been doing most cardio and flexible enough for them.
    But strength training.... i might gonna die from the very first round lol.
    I'm thinking about getting 1kg/ea dumbbells instead of 3kg that i'm having. >_< Yes i will just go and buy them today to start the work out tonight Or else, i dont think i'll be able to handle the strength training part >____<
  • Day 9- Complete!

Boy do I feel good! I must admit, even though I am sweating profusely, today's workout was relatively easy! I must be getting stronger. I bet I won't be saying the same thing come Day 11!

Oh, guess what I found last night? ..............A bicep!! Yes, a real, hard, muscle. I can't believe it. I am toning!!!
  • Day 8 Complete!!! I also noticed that the workouts are getting easy but I am still sweating like crazy. I think I'll be ready for another step up by Day 11 and am kind of excited to start a new level. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • Day 9 done! I was sick all day and almost didn't do it tonight, but decided that I would. I'm glad that I did.

Heather- I feel the same way. Day 11 won't be so easy!

Ann- You don't have to buy weights, use two canned goods or two water bottles. You can totally improvise. I have full faith that you can do it! The first two days are the worse.

I'm so proud of everybody! It was because of y'all that I did it tonight. I didn't want to have to explain why I didn't do it! Thanks girls!
  • I was also sick all day, BUT I did it! Day 4 DONE!! My throat is killing me, I plan to go to bed early so I can workout tomorrow too!!

girl - I noticed that I am sweating a TON as well! I actually need a towel! Kind of gross, but it's gotta be a good workout!

Heather - Yay! I hope to see some muscles pop out too! It's gotta be the pushups, right? We are semi close in weight - have you weighed yet? I am curious to see if I will lose 20 pounds because I am following a great diet right now!

here we go again - I also didn't want to miss posting to say I did it!

-Aimee
  • Just finished Day 1.. my calves are dying. It just so happened that I rode my bike to the tanning salon, then took the dog for a mile run and went straight into the video after that. It really helped with being warm and loosened up but it killed me towards the end of the video. I just used 5 lb weights through the whole thing.. the strength training part was super easy so I may buy 8 or 10's.. I don't want bulging bicepts so stick with 5 or what?

I'm super excited to keep this goin especially since a lot of you are ahead of me its like a little preview of whats to come!