Old 01-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #631  
eliz

S/C/G: 280/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Default anyone else starting the 30 day shred soon?

i am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow. i was motivated by this thread to do it 30 days straight.

i had done level one about 4 times before christmas but then the holidays happened and then i was sick.... so tomorrow i get back on track. i'm glad the biggest loser starts this week, that will be motivating.... i always record it on dvr so i can watch it later and fast fwd through all the commercials and the 30 second weigh ins.

anyway - is anyone else going to start this up for the new year? i'm going to do it like it's supposed to be done - 30 days straight - and i'll be doing another video (or pieces of multiple videos) along with it each day (changing up the supplementary videos).
my time is now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #632  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

MTIN- there is actually a January thread for this! Since there are 30 days in January they are doing it for 30 days straight! YOu can join late- so hop on in there- that board is much more active than this thread right now!!

Good luck! I'm starting again too- I just keep saying "I'm starting today" and putting it off! So TODAY I am FOR REAL doing it! It is awesome I have seen great results with it.
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #633  
eliz

S/C/G: 280/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Default thanks

carcar05: Thanks! I posted there! I hope I can get some great results, I need to kick start my weight loss!
my time is now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 12:26 AM   #634  
I know I can do it.

S/C/G: 193/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Well this is a great way to do it! It is what got me started off right, and then the holidays happened (and we moved...) so it has been a couple of bad weeks off the plan for me but I'm back on it now! This is a great way to get started, so good luck!
carcar05 is offline   Reply With Quote