YOAD September Exercise Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Did a chest and shoulder workout yesterday. Maybe I'll workout today too!
  • YOAD September Exercise Challenge
    I did a bunch of walking at a mall today - does that count? ;-)
    Cindy
  • Well, forgot it was September 1 so I started the month off wrong, but will be back on track today.
  • 40 mins of walking the streets of the neighbourhood.
  • 9/2: 30 min on treadmill
  • After 3 days of no exercise (worst I've done since I started 5/31) got back on track with 30 minute walk today (half inside, half outside).
  • Back on the wagon -got my lower body workout in this morning.
    Cindy
  • 35 minutes of walking & YOU workout today.
  • 30 minutes on treadmill today - doing incline intervals and pumping arms while walking.
    Cindy
  • 35 minutes of indoor walking Thursday.
  • So in an effort to feel better about myself I actually exercised yesterday. 30 min. a.m. yoga video and I stopped at the Y on the home from work last night for 20 min each of recumbent bike, elliptical, and laps in the pool. The time isn't going to work because the pool was so busy that time of day but I feel I broke through getting back over there for some cardio.
  • Yay Ledom! Sounds like you did a mini-triathalon! Good for you - and I'm sure those endorphins did make you feel better - am I right?

I did my upper body workout this morning - pushed my weights up a notch on everything so that I could not finish all my reps. I've been doing BFL for 4 weeks now, so it's time to kick up the intensity. Just call me Emeril!
    Cindy
  • 9/5: 30 min on treadmill
  • 15 min bike
    15 min eliptical
  • 9/6: 30 min on treadmill