MRC Take -26

You're on Page 9 of 42
Go to
  • rn5192008 I just started back on MRC last week....So I too am a newbie...again. I signed up originally in January and never really took it seriously, but this time I am going to persevere 100%. I live in Brunswick, GA so we are not too far apart. Are you surving all of the Rain and Wind from Fay. I am sitting in my office at work (which is by the Marina here on St. Simons Island) and the windows are creeking...kind of scary.
  • Hi There About The Internal Cleasing Pills The Center In Savannah Told Me To Take 2 Before Bed Everynight Were You Told Different? Going To Wi Tuesday Morning Maybe I Get To Sign The 20 Lb Board Then That Would Be A Great Birthday Present Being That It Is My 32nd Bd Monday. Everyone Here Is Doing So Good
  • Quote: Hi There About The Internal Cleasing Pills The Center In Savannah Told Me To Take 2 Before Bed Everynight Were You Told Different? Going To Wi Tuesday Morning Maybe I Get To Sign The 20 Lb Board Then That Would Be A Great Birthday Present Being That It Is My 32nd Bd Monday. Everyone Here Is Doing So Good
    I was told to take 2 cleansing pills @ 10 am and at 2pm

It so hard for me to remember to take them I wounder if maybe Ill take mine before bed also.
  • kclewis5606 as you can tell I'm a rn work at Shands but off today sitting in my apt. looking out the patio door the wind is coming through pretty strong scary that i can hear it in the hallway of my apt building making my front door creak.
  • Quote: I was told to take 2 cleansing pills @ 10 am and at 2pm

It so hard for me to remember to take them I wounder if maybe Ill take mine before bed also.
    At first I was told to take them at 10 and 2 but then they suggested I take them at bedtime and move my dinner flax to bed also. That was because things were not moving along so well- if you get my drift.
  • Quote: So I survived the first day back on the yellow menu - I actually kinda enjoyed it - the feeling of being back in control & knowing what I needed to eat, I guess. Got up this morning & in 24 hrs I was down 4.5 lbs! Can we say water retention??? Holy schmoly!

Question for those who take the triphala/internal cleanser. Were your instructions to take it between meals like the bottle says? I've never used it before, but it was part of my starter package. I can ask when I go in for a weigh-in, but figured someone here would know.

Oh, and I'm stretching my MRC-6 - I still have the cheap-o version from iherb, but I also bought some MRC-6 when I signed up (had to buy something as part of the re-enroll special). I'm taking one of each with each meal. We'll see how that goes.
    I love the MRC-6

I take 2 before I eat and I feel smaller sense I started taking them....
  • Just back from WI - down 3.5 today for a total of 4 this week. My biggest loss. Proof that if you just follow the program and don't cheat at all - It Works! Imagine that. This is giving me motivation and breaks my plateau from before my vacation in July.
  • Quote: At first I was told to take them at 10 and 2 but then they suggested I take them at bedtime and move my dinner flax to bed also. That was because things were not moving along so well- if you get my drift.

Girl I get your drift,

Same thing with me, it just ant moving, maybe Ill try doing the flax @ bed time also... Something is going to have to give some where!!!! Let me know if it gets u moving.....

How many do u take 2 or 4?
  • Quote: Just back from WI - down 3.5 today for a total of 4 this week. My biggest loss. Proof that if you just follow the program and don't cheat at all - It Works! Imagine that. This is giving me motivation and breaks my plateau from before my vacation in July.

wow 4 pounds u go girl
  • momofboys: Thanks for the tip on HyVee & Baker's. I found the Diet RootBeer at HyVee. I'll have to see if Baker's carries the Diet Chocolate.

shenanigan
    : I had a heckuva time with getting the lumps out of the HNS, etc. I finally found a trick & haven't seen any lumps since. At work, I use the hot water from the coffee pot & fill my cup with about 4 oz - I stir it with a knife & all of the lumps are gone in about 30 seconds. I fill the rest of my cup with ice. Some of the ice melts right ways but it cools it down quickly. At home, I either do the same thing or use tap water & put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It reminds me of making jello - for some reason boiling water does the trick.
  • WorkingARMom: Congrats on your loss! That's so awesome. I need to WI tomorrow. I'm still fretting since the scale didn't go down on Monday. We'll see!
  • SchoonCR: I just read your post. You have quite the sense of humor! Also, I noticed your weight loss. Congrats on doing so well. I'm super jealous - I swear men lose so much faster than women. My husband has been so supportive & eats the same breakfast & supper as I do. He's 6'2" & has gone from 260 to 244 since I've started. He also has an occasional beer or two & dessert. Now, why won't my body do that?!?
  • dla: Looks like you're off to a great start. You've lost 13 lbs since you started!? That rocks. Do you go to the center in Omaha? I go to the Bellevue center.
  • Quote: I had a heckuva time with getting the lumps out of the HNS, etc. I finally found a trick & haven't seen any lumps since. At work, I use the hot water from the coffee pot & fill my cup with about 4 oz - I stir it with a knife & all of the lumps are gone in about 30 seconds. I fill the rest of my cup with ice. Some of the ice melts right ways but it cools it down quickly. At home, I either do the same thing or use tap water & put it in the microwave for 45 seconds. It reminds me of making jello - for some reason boiling water does the trick.[/FONT]
    Tupperware makes a great shaker that's worked well for me - their Quick Shake container. You can see it on their website. Mine is ancient - but it still works.
    http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/...r=P10055804000
  • Quote: So I survived the first day back on the yellow menu - I actually kinda enjoyed it - the feeling of being back in control & knowing what I needed to eat, I guess. Got up this morning & in 24 hrs I was down 4.5 lbs! Can we say water retention??? Holy schmoly!

Question for those who take the triphala/internal cleanser. Were your instructions to take it between meals like the bottle says? I've never used it before, but it was part of my starter package. I can ask when I go in for a weigh-in, but figured someone here would know.

Oh, and I'm stretching my MRC-6 - I still have the cheap-o version from iherb, but I also bought some MRC-6 when I signed up (had to buy something as part of the re-enroll special). I'm taking one of each with each meal. We'll see how that goes.
    There are actually two different cleansers, one is called Guggul <sp> that you take between your meals in the day time and the other is Internal Cleanser Triphala which is the one you take at bedtime. Very effective