night out in blackpool

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • lol veggie mines has lifes natural streaks to only they get covered up...........ok how does everyone feel about the last weekend in september for blackpool its not too close to xmas and it will still be quite mild
  • I can't make that weekend - we are moving the Daughter from **** down to Brighton (to go to Uni) on both that weekend and the weekend after (or so she tells us)!

How about November.....
  • The lights normally finish Nov 5th if people are bothered about the lights????
  • The only weekend I cant make it is 26/27 October as it is my mams 75th birthday. I dont mind whether we go whilst Illuminations are on or not. I am looking forward to it though!!
  • Right not the last week of Sept or Oct any others? I might be dodgy for Oct 11/12/13 weekend.
  • I'm trying to work it out.... does that leave any weekends in October??
  • Yes that leaves Oct 5th wk and 19th wk.
  • I can't do the 5th Oct week - that is the second of the marathon trips to Brighton to move the DFH. How about the 19th Oct weekend - is everyone free for that?? (Or November????)
  • im free.....for that weekend and it is still in october which means it appears further from xmas than it really is
  • Im free!!!! 6 months on friday!!!!
  • so the date is 19th of october yes!! hope so because thats ideal for me DH cant moan because its near xmas, ok so now to find b&b grrrrr i so wish i had a PA or something/one to do this all for me
  • YES its official unless someone can find something to moan about????
  • http://www.nights-away.co.uk/results.asp
    cheapest so far im like mad woman on a mission now
  • 19th October works for me
  • 19th october is good for me too