TBL "Just Beachy" - Blue Team Chat

You're on Page 40 of 68
Go to
  • Quote: Yay more details on the exercise challenge are up! Go READ !
    oooooooo goody goody! Thanks for working so hard for us Michelle!
  • I am so jealous of all you warm-climate gardners! I won't get to plant anything out until mid may at the earliest. Grrrr.... stupid frozen North.

This year I am planting:

Butternut Squash
    Globe zuchini
    4 types of tomatoes
    Sweet potatoes
    Soy beans
    Corn
    Green Beans
    Pumpkins!
    Watermelon (i'll only get 1 or 2, but its fun)!
    Spinach, Lettuce, etc.
    Spaghetti squash
    Black Beans (tiparary)
    Cucumbers
    Radishes
    Carrots
    And I think thats it - unless I've stashed more seeds away that I can't remember!
  • Quote: What do you think losing weight will change in your life? What do you think will be different? Better? Worse?
    All in all I think I'll have more self esteem, I'll be happier, I'll be more confident. Generally it will just be a better thing. The only thing I can think of that wouldn't be better is the amount of money I'll spend on new clothes. LoL.

Quote: Wednesday: Question of the Day
    What would your Biggest Loser goal shirt say?
    I'm Bringing Sexy Back

That's kind of lame and cliche, huh? LoL.
    Ooooohhh... off to read!

Back now! This looks like sooooooooooo much fun! Chellez, do you already have all your beaches lined up, or are you looking for suggestions?
    I love it!! Thanks chellez!
  • You all post SO fast!

This year I'm planting:

veggies
    tomatoes [3 different kinds]
    green beans
    green peppers
    beans
    cucumber
    zucchini
    summer squash
    peas
    broccoli
    asparagus

herbs
    cilantro
    parsley
    thyme
    oregano
    chives

fruit
    raspberry
    strawberry

I'm jealous of the warm-climate gardeners too! Michigan bums me out! We had spring for like...2 weeks. Even got into the 80s, but mostly stayed at the 70's. My flowers were all coming into bloom, and then these past 4 days have been sooo cold most of them have gone and died. Boo!
  • OP all day, and now I am walking around with the grazies. Thank god there is no food in the house. I even made room for a skim mocha today. Must focus:

Every moment, I make choices about my life.

I am in control of my body's destiny.

I will not ruin a good day.
  • Quote: Every moment, I make choices about my life.

I am in control of my body's destiny.

I will not ruin a good day.
    I love it. Very motivational. This will be my mantra today. I am in control of my body's destiny. I am in control of my body's destiny.
  • Quote: Hi Paula! Hubby and I are big Dale Jr fans, but I am also an in the closet Jimmie Johnson fan Don't tell anyone though

I like Jr and Jimmie but I am a Jeff Gordan fan. It started years ago just becouse he was young and goodlooking and it drove my now husband crazy becouse he was a Dale Sr fan.
    OoO Sounds fun!!
  • It is from Mymindcoach.com's podcast on food. VERY inspirational and just good advice. It is the stuff we all know, but forget to do in the heat of the moment.
  • Quote: so precious!!
    Thank you Velveteen!

Quote: Man the day I run 20 min straight our team is going to hear about it! I'm proud of even running a minute and a half.
    I totally hear you. I am proud of myself for doing the 60 second jogs. I'm terrified of running for 20 minutes straight though!! Do you think we could actually do it Hepfulpinkangel???

Quote: Oh my goodness he is simpy beautiful! Great photos, too, did you take them all?
    Why, thank you Josephine! Yes, me and my hubby took these. We invested in a really good digital camera and I'm so glad we did. It takes great photos.. some of them look professional!
  • Quote: OoO Sounds fun!!
    Ok, can someone show the way to the challange thread. I guess I don't know what I am looking for becouse I can't seem to find it.
  • What would your Biggest Loser goal shirt say?
    To be healthy and happy with myself

So haven't read up on the 12ish pages I have missed so hope everyone is doing well and is OP. I am doing well and I am actually looking forward to next weeks weigh in
  • Quote: You all post SO fast!
    I'm jealous of the warm-climate gardeners too! Michigan bums me out! We had spring for like...2 weeks. Even got into the 80s, but mostly stayed at the 70's. My flowers were all coming into bloom, and then these past 4 days have been sooo cold most of them have gone and died. Boo!
    Same thing happened here! I had beautiful peach hyacinths coming up and now they are all pasty and frozen looking. Boo is right!