Old 05-05-2008, 08:44 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 328/276/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharry View Post
for my first mini goal "my birthday 24 May" , it's a day in the Spa .. facial, Morrocan Bath, nails...ummm having these mini rewards... seems a nice way...
I'm a spa girl too.

My first mini-goal is 30 pounds which I'm targeting to reach in time for a work conference May 26-30 in Newport, RI at a hotel with a FABULOUS spa.

This thread made me think of the end goal reward though, which I hadn't even really considered (I'm still in baby steps/mini-goals phase!). I'm thinking depending on the condition of my skin at that stage, it may be a surgical lift here and there.
Boomcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #32  
On my way back to goal!

S/C/G: 218/201.5/140

Height: 5' 2"

Wink

I am a HUGE fan of re-sale/2nd hand shops! Having come from being a size 24 to a 10 (now a 12) - these have been a lifesaver for me!

When you have kids - you tend to use your money towards their needs/wants first, and then you get the "left-overs" - and let me tell you, with two teen-agers - they sure are EXPENSIVE!

I'm working on getting back into those 10's - I don't have too many 12's to wear right now!

MariSue
MariSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #33  
Pretty, Green and Healthy

Height: 5'8

I intend to get a whole wardrobe of new, beautiful clothes, then treat myself to a night of fun, be it staying home and watching an Audrey Hepburn movie or having a glass of Korbel with a sesame and rosemary oil bath.
hawaiianecoprincess is offline   Reply With Quote