Do you care if I join? Need Support Badly

• Merry Meet All,
    I am new to this board, but not to WW. I have over 200lbs to go, but cant find a forum for that. I was wondering if you ladies mind if I join this one. I started WW at 363, now I'm down to 314. The road is going to be long and hard and I cant do it alone. I go to my meetings but the weather has been so bad, I've not been able to make them on a weekly basis. I have gained one pound back of my total lose, and I'm scared if I dont start getting back OP seriously and hardcore, then all my weight is going to sneek back on me. Thank you for listening. Hope to get to know all of you better.
  • welcome!!
    I know what you're going through!!! I have right at 200 lbs to lose! If you need any motivation or just a weight loss buddy....email me! ([email protected]). I don't have much time to check the discussion board, but I do check my email all the time.

You have taken the first step...realizing that you want to lose the weight and getting yourself out there!!!

Good luck!
  • Akasha and Natasha (gee, they rhyme), you are both MORE than welcome to join our 250 plus thread.
    Akasha, you have done so well, I'm sure you'll be an inspiration to the rest of us. Some have gotten over the 250 lb hurdle but many of us are still struggling. I have well over 100 lb to lose and this is a great place to get support.
    You can also e-mail me for one-on-one support.
    LindaBC