You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi All

Any one in again?

We had alot of participants.
    Alot of support and motivation.
    and alot of success!

I am in again .

I have 6 days of OPness in a row! Yippee!

I would like to continue my run

My goals are to continue with teh water -1gallon per day,

Workout 5 days in a row. I ma trying to be toward the hour rather than th 45 mins

and eat OP, I am a lo-carber.

Anyone else in ?
  • Count me in, Pat!!!

My OP challenge is to workout everyday for the next 5 days (either 10 to 30 minutes on the treadmill or an equivalent workout on the stationary bike).

And kudos to you for six days OP!!! That is fantastic! (Hoping your good run will rub off on me.)

Let's kick it, girl!!!

Kath
  • Okay... the moment of truth... It's later the same day and I'm leaving right now to get my fanny to the gym to work out.

Tallyho!

Kath
  • PAT!!! you go girl!! I am working on 13 days OP and holding!!

I am in for this one too

water
    push the exercise
    stay OP
  • I want in!!

OK, here goes...

go to the gym
    water
    stay OP

Wooo hooo! I love this You guys are the best!
    Chelle
  • Day 8 OP !!!!

I worked out for 1 hour yesterday!

Got all my water in and ate OP

I am off to Day 9!!

How did everyone else do?
  • ARGH!
    Monday was not my best day. I ate cake... (Curly I think that's your fault with all that talk about chocolate silk cake! ) and I was generally off plan all day.

But.. today is a new day & I must get back on track!

Chelle
  • I did well yesterday. I stayed OP, drank my water, exercised, and ate well.

So far so good today, although I didn't exercise as normal before work, so I'll go tonight while my son has swim team practice!!

Good luck today!!

Ann
  • Just what I needed
    You guys are the best!!! This is just what I needed! I can't seem to be cosistent, but last night I recommitted myself, I wrote out my plan and printed it out on magnet paper and put it on the fridge, and I am going to give myself a smiley for each day for doing what I say I am going to do. So the plan is:

Stay within my points each day
    Drink 126 oz. water
    Exercise every day

Good luck to us all!!
  • So far, so good!! I can't believe I actually exercised both days, and even bought a cheap little personal tape player so I could listen to some tunes or books on tape while working out… cause, let's face it, plodding away on the treadmill for a half hour at a time bores me out of my gourd. Then again, I got to say, doing the workout always makes me do better the entire day, since I’m much less likely to blow it on eating if I’ve expended time and effort exercising.

Anyway, hanging in there so far! And if I mess up one day… no biggie… I’m not going to beat myself up over it… I’ll just get back on that treadmill again and feel twice as proud cause I got back on it.

Hang tough, ladies! We can do this!!!

Kath
  • You guys are doing great!! keep up the work. it is hard adn we all make not the best chooices but we get there in the long run (some may be a bit longer running than others but we will get there)

Day 15 OP for me!! Holding
  • Pat and Sue, you guys are phenomenal!!! The ladies of OP!

Chelle, that's the attitude, girl... get back in there fighting!!

Ann, you're doing great, chick! Keep it up.

Sandi, great idea with the smiley rewards! I think it's fun to find ways to remind ourselves that we're building on this... that we deserve recognition, even on a daily basis... so when we see all those little smileys (even if a few of mine may be sticking out their tongues or blushing)... it'll make us smile back.

You guys have got me pumped! I'm heading to the gym right now...

Kath

(Two days OP... Sandi's idea. And I'll replace every five smileys with a big grin when all those smileys start adding up... how's that for optimism!)
  • woo hooo! All of you are doing great!

I was able to stay OP today! And I even went to the gym. Thanks for keeping this going ladies!

Chelle
  • Still OP!
    1 Hour + w/o
    almost all my water
    and ate OP!

Off to day 10

WAy to go everyone. The energy from everybody is s great sourse of support for me!

• Three days' success on my OP exercise challenge and counting...

Tallyho!

Kath