Have a really hard time

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Have you tried taking it in sips and not all at once? I found that if I chug water, it will want to go out at the same speed that it came in.

I drink about two liters of water a day and only go to the bathroom three times.
  • haha - funny you ladies should mention that. we were just talking about that the other day in my anatomy and physiology class - specifically about the lady that died. i didni't believe it when i heard it, but apparently you drown your cells. interesting huh?
  • one of my cousins is a registered nurse, she works in the crazy part of the hospital. there was once a lady who -obsessively- drank water. she would try to drink a 40 oz. conatainer as often as she should have been drinking an 8 oz. glass of water. she eventually died of drinking too much water.
  • Wow, either I'm completely weird or I'm just not drinking enough water. I drink about 3 24oz bottles of water a day, or sometimes 2-3 of the 1 liter bottles and I maybe have to use the bathroom probably 4-5 times a day and 5 is unusual. I think I've somehow trained my body to know when I'm home because I only get the serious urge to run to the bathroom as soon as I get out of my car and I'm trying to find the right key to open my door. That's when out of nowhere I feel like I'm gonna pop! Other than that, I'm fine throughout the day.