Old 09-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #16  
Used to be Archy

S/C/G: 220/171/145

Height: 5'4

Have you tried taking it in sips and not all at once? I found that if I chug water, it will want to go out at the same speed that it came in.

I drink about two liters of water a day and only go to the bathroom three times.
Eves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:34 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 295/295/175

Height: 5"8'

haha - funny you ladies should mention that. we were just talking about that the other day in my anatomy and physiology class - specifically about the lady that died. i didni't believe it when i heard it, but apparently you drown your cells. interesting huh?
akronfirewife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:55 PM   #18  
Rop tú mo baile

S/C/G: 180/151/135

Height: 5'3"

one of my cousins is a registered nurse, she works in the crazy part of the hospital. there was once a lady who -obsessively- drank water. she would try to drink a 40 oz. conatainer as often as she should have been drinking an 8 oz. glass of water. she eventually died of drinking too much water.
hepmelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #19  
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Wow, either I'm completely weird or I'm just not drinking enough water. I drink about 3 24oz bottles of water a day, or sometimes 2-3 of the 1 liter bottles and I maybe have to use the bathroom probably 4-5 times a day and 5 is unusual. I think I've somehow trained my body to know when I'm home because I only get the serious urge to run to the bathroom as soon as I get out of my car and I'm trying to find the right key to open my door. That's when out of nowhere I feel like I'm gonna pop! Other than that, I'm fine throughout the day.
VirgoChic is offline   Reply With Quote