My before and after

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • WOW! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Just wanted to mention I added some new pics that were taken on the weekend. So much progress made, yet still so far to go.
  • wow nice muscle tone ~~~
  • Thank you!

Added new pics...after one month with the trainer.
  • Oh yeah, there is definitely a difference. You look a lot more toned now!
  • Amazing transformation! WTG!
  • That's only ONE month with a trainer? Holy poop! Good job! How often do you see your trainer?
  • Quote: Oh yeah, there is definitely a difference. You look a lot more toned now!
    Thanks!

Quote: Amazing transformation! WTG!
    Thank you!

Quote: That's only ONE month with a trainer? Holy poop! Good job! How often do you see your trainer?
    Yep. One month progress pics. Started my second month the first of the week.

I don't actually get to "see" her since I workout in my basement. There are no gyms where I live (in the middle of nowhere) so I'm creating one downstairs. I use her online training program. She customized workouts and a very strict menu plan for me and I check in with her frequently and send her updated pics and measurements every two weeks. It's been great so far, although I do think she's trying to kill me with the workouts. I'm doing 5 days a week of heavy lifting plus 30 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill 4 times a week.
  • I think you look really good at 111.5 after that you start to look a little too skinny. Good work though!
  • Thanks. I'm just bony in a few places, still plenty big in other places (belly), the pictures are just really deceiving. That's why I'm currently bulking, working on building muscle to fill in bony areas and then I'll eventually start cutting to hopefully get rid of the last of flab.
  • Great job!
  • Great job. I also liked you best at 111.
  • Congrats!!!
    Amazing pics! You are beach/micro bikini ready and it's only January.

If my Bowflex purchase plan works out I'll look at your pics for motivation!

Dagmar
  • You look stunning! Wow!
  • its official! im jealous hahah i used to be 125 adn thought daym! but your lookign great and im not too much less than your start off weight so maybe i can make it like you have