August~The ONE Reason I'm Staying On Plan Today:

You're on Page 6 of 28
Go to
  • Because yesterday wasnt my best day and tomorrow is weigh in.
  • Good morning everyone !

I am staying on plan as I am just one pound to getting back to where I was and two pounds away from 70 pounds lost !
  • The One reason I'm staying on-plan today: My weight loss wasnt the bigger number I wanted for the week, so I'm determined to make next week's loss a better one.
  • I'm on plan because I'm actually doing this. It's happening and I'm so thrilled.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I can see ONEderland in the not-too-far distance and I WANT TO GO THERE!
  • I am staying on plan today because I did great this weekend . We had friends over who we hadn't seen in 2 yrs, and instead of eating out, I did alot of the cooking, and ended up eating a little under my calorie intake yesterday, but am ok with that. We walked alot this weekend, and it felt great not too feel tired and unhealthy. So I am staying OP because if I did it this weekend I can do it everyday.
    cheryl
  • I am staying on plan today because I am WORTH IT!!
  • I'm staying OP today because I feel better when I do.
  • I'm on plan because everything in my day seems to flow better when I am, and that makes me a happier person with less stress. Oh, and I still want those 140's!!!
  • I'm staying on plan because I've only got one more pound till I hit the 50 pounds lost mark and I want it!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to change my ticker and avatar. They have been the same for way too long.
  • I want to stay on plan today because I'm enjoying this...
  • I am staying on plan as I gained a pound this week so that means I need to be more aware of what I am eating.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want my darn ticker to move on Monday!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I'm closing in on my first mini-goal.