Today I... "fill in the blank"

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Today I fell off the wagon (and I have the nausea to prove it). Tonight I am back "on the wagon" (and tomorrow I am off to the gym to run off my bad day!!)
  • Wide In Winnepeg - Wow! Congrats on going for nine days in a row exercising. That is so awesome.

shelby897 - I love your quote, about giving up and throwing yourself down the stairs. It's so true, and it made me laugh.
  • Today I am going to dinner with a good friend and will make a healthy choice.
  • Today I am back on the wagon after 2 bad days. I had a healthy breakfast and will be doing a 5 mile walk with my mom on this beautiful sunny day!
  • Today I am proud that I did in fact make it to the gym this morning at 5am. So now when I go out with friends tonight I won't feel too guilty about a couple of drinks.
  • Today I commited to losing weight this March, and have begun recording my caloric intake.

I can do this.
  • Today I swam for 40 minutes and ate no junk food. Not only that, I didn't even feel the urge to eat junk food. Yaaaaaay!
  • well done everyone this is really inspiring

today, for the first time in a few years (alright first time since i can remember) i bought a large chocolate bar and didn't demolish it. it's dark and yummy and i only had two little squares
  • Wow guys that's awesome.
    Little Thoughts - Amazing, I'm always plowing through chocolate bars, so I've decided to avoid them.
    Betty - 40 mins of swimming? Awesome!

Today I'm proud of all the exercise I've done: biking to and from school. 30min bike ride. Bike to and from soccer. 40mins of soccer. 2mile run.
  • today i am going to yoga....today i am so bloated that my legs re burning, i swae, the female condition is totally unfair.
  • Today I am getting back on the program. I had book club last night and ate too many finger foods. Not a binge, I'm happy to say, but I normally avoid eating after supper. My stomach was letting me know this morning that it was unhappy with me - amazing, how the body adjusts to improved eating habits, and objects if you lapse back into old ones. But one book club meeting is not going to make me gain weight - it's letting the overeating stretch out for several days that does the damage, so.... back on track today.
  • Am making a promise to myself that if I want to snack after dinner that I will go up to my closet and put pants that are getting tight. I have no good reason to snack after dinner and I need to take control and break this habit...
  • TODAY, I...

Thought I was going to keel over and die while exercising - then I went for ten more minutes
  • Today I...

Didn't eat anything after dinner, 2 days now for me
  • Today I...
    Today I didn't binge.I can't believe I did it...wow...it wasn't that bad...I can be ok without filling myself to the point of bursting...yay go me