The ONE reason I'm staying on plan today!

You're on Page 22 of 23
Go to
  • I'm SOP today because I had a wicked day yesterday and I want to make sure I have a great day tomorrow because of my good day today...
  • I get to use the scales at work. If they're down ... I should be good so that I can do that some more. If they're up ... I should do better. Either way ... I should SOP.
  • So I can be one day closer to goal than yesterday.

I am dying to wear skinny jeans (you know, the ones like leggings) and boots! I will be smokin' hot.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I had a huge dinner last night, and while it was good, I feel much better when I eat lighter foods and STAY ON PLAN!
  • I'm SOP today because I can!
  • SOP because I lost another pound under my goal weight. Looks like I might be able to make it to my secret wish of 105 pounds. I'd still be in a healthy BMI range at that weight since I'm so short.

Senorita ~ I wish I could were those legging like skinny jeans you're talking about, but my shape, no matter how little I weigh doesn't allow for it. Keep working at it to get to your goal.
  • SOP because I bought a size 7 jr. jean tonight, they are a bit snug but I'll fit in them perfectly very soon
  • Quote: Senorita ~ I wish I could were those legging like skinny jeans you're talking about, but my shape, no matter how little I way doesn't allow for it. Keep working at it to get to your goal.
    Lol, actually I'm quite worried that they still might not suit me - they're definately better on apples than pears!

I know I'm a pear but I'm hoping I will be a small enough pear to get away with it... I've never not been overweight as an adult woman so it'll be interesting to see what shape I've got under there once I work off these extra pounds.

SOP today because I got in tons of exercise and it's always nice to reward my body with tasty, nutritious food!
  • I'm SOP because I binged last night and I want to stay on the the right track. I read the post about the definitions of compulsive eating and binge eating disorder and I'm a poster child right now! That was a cold dose of reality. My plan is basically only to be healthy and not binge. That should be doable so I'm SOP!
  • I'm staying on plan today (or at least as well as I can at the bridal shower!) because I've turned into a snowball this week -- rolling downhill, gathering speed (and, if I'm not careful, size) with the bad eating!
  • I'm SOP today because I'm going to our town's annual pig cooking (with rides and fried dough stands) today and I want to have fun without being bad-- so I feel good tomorrow and not disappointed in myself.
  • SOP today because we're heading for the beach to be with MIL and I always over eat in her company. She makes me tense. At least, I've done my floor exercises and have gone for a 1/2 hour walk.

Senorita ~ yep, I'm a pear too. No matter how small I get, my thighs are always the biggest part of me. They're larger than my hips. So no skinny jeans for this body.
  • Hi, I agree with Doughnut! I stayed on plan yesterday and I feel great today, nothing tastes as good as being happy feels!

• Skinny jeans -- My Dd wears them and she is definitely a pear shaped and they look nice on her...
  • depends on how skinny the jeans are i think, because i agree that they can look flattering on pear shapes.

i am staying on plan today because something clicked in my head that said "you don't have to eat it all to be satisfied" and i've been stopping before i'm all out of what i'm eating. shocking!!!