January NSV's

You're on Page 15 of 15
Go to
  • What wonderful NSV's everyone!

You, in particular, NE! You are a wonderwoman! How wonderful!

As for me, I exercised today! Wahooo!!!!!!!!!
  • Even though I haven't been able to exercise all week because I got hit with a cold, I have a NSV. I was able to put on a pair of jeans and not feel like I was trying to stuff a sausage in them. They fit well.
  • RememberHowToSmile, smaller thighs....what could be better? Way to go!

Christine, good for you for getting that exercise in! Not only will you be smaller, but you'll be all toned up, too!

SexyBrokeChic....ahhhhh....jeans that you can put on without laying on the bed or jumping up and down.....that's heaven!

As for me, I got off work just a bit early and had time to kill before picking up DD from school, so I stopped at Macy's (I can't seem to stay out of there!) to try on some clothes. Well, the next blue jean size down, a 12, fit me great! Then I saw some hooded sweatshirt jackets clearanced for $6.99 so I tried one on....I needed a MEDIUM!!! Go me, go me!!! I don't think I've had a medium anything since middle school!

Christine, good for you for getting that exercise in! Not only will you be smaller, but you'll be all toned up, too!

SexyBrokeChic....ahhhhh....jeans that you can put on without laying on the bed or jumping up and down.....that's heaven!

As for me, I got off work just a bit early and had time to kill before picking up DD from school, so I stopped at Macy's (I can't seem to stay out of there!) to try on some clothes. Well, the next blue jean size down, a 12, fit me great! Then I saw some hooded sweatshirt jackets clearanced for $6.99 so I tried one on....I needed a MEDIUM!!! Go me, go me!!! I don't think I've had a medium anything since middle school!