Introducing . . .

• Melodious 1

Hello chickies!

I am fairly new to 3FC and totally new to the 100lb. club. I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but I am not sure what my ultimate goal will be just yet. I have a first goal of 35 pounds, which I am well on my way to achieving. I started Weight Watchers on January 27th and have lost 12.4 pounds so far. As many of you have, I joined this community to get support and encouragement from others who have started this serious weight loss journey. Best wishes to you all.

• Welcome! Be sure to post often so that we can get to know you better! Jump right in!
  • Excellent job on the loss so far, before you know it you'll have the first 35 pounds gone. Welcome to the 100lb. Club.

~Dee
  • Congrats on your loss so far.

Wishing you continued success.
  • Wow, Melodious, you've already had so much success in such a short time. Good for you! You've inspired me already and you just got here! I was pretty sure I was going to join WW this morning, but now since I've been encouraged by your weightloss and attitude, I'm determined to do it. Thanks!
  • Welcome on board. I recently jumped ship from JC to weightwatchers and on my second week, I'm loving it.
  • Welcome! Congrats on your start
  • Welcome! Congratulations on your loss. I'm a Weight Watcher, too, and I really enjoy that program. Hope you post often!
  • to you, Melodious1! Lot's of people have had great success with WW, and it looks as though you're going to be another. Congrats on a smashing start!
  • to the forum! This is a great place for support. Post often so we can get to know you!
  • and Congrats on your weightloss so far!!!
  • Welcome and congrats on your loss already!!