Progress Pics?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Wasn't there a sticky with these?

I am back for a visit. I haven't been to the gym in 2.5 weeks, but will aim for tomorrow [it snowed and is due to ice here today, or I'd be there!].

So, here is a before and a "now", progress pic. I am almost at -40!!! And I am finally beginning to see the loss. Only 40 more to go!

How are you all doing?

• haven't done that great this month, but here's a picture to make myself feel good...
  • You guys look fantastic!!! My before and a pic taken a couple of weeks ago at 148 pounds (-52 pounds ) are in the Atkins forum. Progress Pics
  • Wow! You guys are all looking great! Way to go!!
  • Jenne & Gonzo & Starprincess....one word, WOW!!!!!!!!You guys are looking good! Keep it up
  • thanks all! Holy and Star, FABULOUS! Holly, you look like a different person than when I met you in August!!!
  • Hey -- how did you two do that thumbnail thingy? Should I have done that too?

Where is everyone else's pics, huh???
  • eh, i just attached it and it thumbnails it now. i couldn't find if i'd uploaded it anywhere and i was lazy. =P
  • WOW, you guys look amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Way to go, Alexisa!
  • 45-ish lbs gone... halfway down the road~ I don't actually take progress pictures, so both pics were taken.. well, the first on a field trip, and the second a hang out at a mall

still a way to go, but atleast I've gone this far, there's no way I'm gonna back off now

• Looking good, Alexisa!

Way to go, Payne! Congrats on the 45 pounds!! You look great!
  • Payne - you look awesome! I haven't really taken any progress pictures yet either, but I'll try to dig up some old photos and maybe get some new ones taken. I think that it would really help me see the difference, because at nearly 45 lbs. down I don't feel that different.
  • the one pic is from a year ago; Last May (the one with the glasses)

second pic is Valentines Day this year

• Lynnie! What a change!!! Keep goin' girl!!!