Big Cheat????help

• I did one week in the program, and it was going good my WI was yesterday and it was good, but today i had a horrible day and hate my emotion , i had a plate of spaghetti with meat sauce..with some cheese on top, NOW,,, what do i do does it mean it a start over ????? i'm very sad, and don't know what to do from here, i find the diet very interesting but no alcohol never and no pasta just got me on emotion day ouf
  • I w ould say to just put this behind you... you obviously realized that you made a mistake but dont beat yourself up over it... and just go on the plas as usual! Keep your head high!
  • drink lots of water and continue to stay on program. I agree, don't look back just push through.
  • Put it behind you! Everyone falls once in a while, just don't beat yourself up any more
  • I agree with EVERYONE....you did it and now its over so start fresh tomorrow. You have been on program for a week so you may have kicked yourself out of ketsois but just start from scratch like it was day one. You will be fine. Don't ask me how you would know if you were out of ketosis because I can't honestly say. I just stick to the program 100% and assume I am. I have never checked to see if I am or not.
  • Quote: I agree with EVERYONE....you did it and now its over so start fresh tomorrow. You have been on program for a week so you may have kicked yourself out of ketsois but just start from scratch like it was day one. You will be fine. Don't ask me how you would know if you were out of ketosis because I can't honestly say. I just stick to the program 100% and assume I am. I have never checked to see if I am or not.
    You look so fantastic Wuv. I know you are rockin ketosis.
  • Quote: You look so fantastic Wuv. I know you are rockin ketosis.
    Thanks