Sugar Busters Weekly Exercise Board 4/1-4/7

• This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD.
    Just log in whatever exercise you do and see all the good that sweating
    does!!!

Exercise every day and see yourself melt away!

• Monday

Four miles on Stationery Bike in 20minutes. No badminton for several days so thought I had better start pedalling again!
  • Walked for 30 minutes (uphill mostly) with my mother on saturday.

Did 45 minutes solo on sunday.

Today I'm going to take a 45 minute spinning class and an hour long pilates class. I'm determined to lose this weight!! I saw my boyfriend w/o his shirt on and he's already lost most of his spare tire and all he did last week was eat some fruit. So not fair!!!
  • Monday
    Did 2.5 miles with friends and Cleo, the hooray! back to the gym for Lower Body Workout. I really missed it! (seriously).

mel
  • Did LBWO today.

Mel, I bet you *did* miss the gym; I already feel like a regular there and I've only been at mine for about 4 months.

Laura
  • I am doing better....I am doing about 60 sit-ups, and my 2 butt/hip/thigh machines. I have a recumbent bike and am doing that as well. I also added so weights for my upper body.

I figured my bike out!!! The resistance level was too much for me (I am WEAK!!) So once I got that taken care of...which was last night, I am able to do it for longer!!!

Have a good one!

In Him,

Kimmy
  • Boss was out of town so I hit the gym during lunch. Did the bike for 50 whole minutes!!

Going to the car show at the Javits Center in New York. Walking around all night should help!
  • Tues- Did 20 minute intense cardio on the Precor

Wed-UBWO- managed to move up weights on my tris and lat sets.

Laura
  • Tuesday and Wednesday
    Tuesday- cardio on bike real early, then biceps, triceps, and abs at gym. Was a zombie for several hours afterwards

Wednesday-Walked 2.5 miles with dog and friends, then Back and rear delts at gym. Slightly zomboid.

mel
  • Did 35 minutes of the recumbant bike on resistance level 4.

Took one hour pilates class!!