Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #1  
On the Prowl

S/C/G: 184/176/125

Height: 5'3 1/2

Wink Excited.. Lost 8 pounds in a week! But Missing my addictions =(

When most people realize they are addicted to some thing, its usually alcohol or drugs. Not me! My addiction is chocolate chip cookies and Reese's peanut butter!!! However, I started this new diet exactly a week ago and I've already lost 8 pounds. For those interested in how, I'm on the HCG diet... Any ways, this diet really works but OMG I haven't had cookies in a week!!! Having self control is so hard especially during the holidays. Whenever I think about deviating from the diet, I picture myself fitting into the dress I bought over the summer, the one that I bought as a motivator and as a reward when I finally reach a size 9 which is not my goal weight btw and then I ask myself, Is it really worth it? So far its been working. And I hope it continues to work as my scale continues to decrease.
I'm super excited about my weight loss even though I really can't notice it in my body yet. I'm hoping to be down to be at a good weight for spring break. Its been so depressing not being myself for the past year. I use to weight about 135 and over the course of the yr I managed to gain 50 pounds. My clothes don't fit me and shopping hasn't been the same any more (another addiction) I have not seeing my best friends in a yr ( we live an hr apart and "studying" and "working" has made a great excuse for my sudden disappearance act) But I came to the conclusion that I've turned into someone I never in my life wanted to be.... and I'm really counting on this diet to become the person I've always been... outgoing and full of good memories.
seni05 is offline   Reply With Quote