~~~GoodBYE 180s!~~~

You're on Page 24 of 37
Go to
  • I seem to have stabilized at 184.5, at least for the past few days. Better than bouncing, I suppose!

I went shopping today and got annoyed because I am too small for the plus size section, but the regular section sizes are just all over the place! Sometimes I'm a 12, sometimes I'm a 16, sometimes XL or L, and everything makes my boobs look extra huge. Not to mention that 90% of cute summer dresses are not compatible with wearing bras and I'm sorry but my DDDs just can't do a strapless.

I don't know why, but nothing appeals to me in the regular sections, either. I just don't like the styles! I walked through the plus size section and found at least 10 things I would've picked up if they were smaller. Argh.
  • AHHH the last couple weeks I have been around my ex (baby son's dad; also we are working on things so we act like a couple with no title?) and I have gained 2 lbs! TOM started yesterday so I am hoping some is because of that but I also know I have been slacking...time to get serious again. My b-day is in 26 days and I want to to be closer to 170!
    i might hit my goal by my friends wedding i would like to get back to 184
  • One. More. Pound.
  • Quote: I seem to have stabilized at 184.5, at least for the past few days. Better than bouncing, I suppose!

I went shopping today and got annoyed because I am too small for the plus size section, but the regular section sizes are just all over the place! Sometimes I'm a 12, sometimes I'm a 16, sometimes XL or L, and everything makes my boobs look extra huge. Not to mention that 90% of cute summer dresses are not compatible with wearing bras and I'm sorry but my DDDs just can't do a strapless.

I don't know why, but nothing appeals to me in the regular sections, either. I just don't like the styles! I walked through the plus size section and found at least 10 things I would've picked up if they were smaller. Argh.

you know you could always get something in the plus sized section and take it to a seamstress for tailoring
  • I was so hoping to be posting my goodbye to this thread this morning, but im still 180 today . Ah well, maybe tomorrow is the day
  • 187.8 today. At least it's going down again lol
  • Quote: you know you could always get something in the plus sized section and take it to a seamstress for tailoring
    That costs extra money, though...and I am a poor graduate student.

Also, 184 I AM VERY TIRED OF YOU, GO AWAY. I WANT TO MEET THE 170s FOR ONCE.
  • Quote: That costs extra money, though...and I am a poor graduate student.

Also, 184 I AM VERY TIRED OF YOU, GO AWAY. I WANT TO MEET THE 170s FOR ONCE.
    I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel like the dang numbers are mocking me.

Related:

Apl 01 2011 - (Morn) 180.4 LBS.
    Apl 02 2011 - (Morn) 180.8 LBS.
    Apl 03 2011 - (Morn) 181.8 LBS.
    Apl 04 2011 - (Morn) 181.6 LBS.
    Apl 05 2011 - (Morn) 180.6 LBS.
    Apl 06 2011 - (Morn) 180.4 LBS.
  • Hi all! I used to be super active in here and then I fell off the bandwagon.... about 6 months ago... Well I am back and still in the 180s. Miraculously I was able to sort of maintain where I was when I was still actively losing weight. But here I am and I am ready to start this up again!

And I am sick of the 180s.... I have been here for months!
  • Welcome back kabaker! The 180s are getting lame in my book lol, im sooooooo outta here in the next few days, i can feel it! (well, i can feel the run i just did anyway lol).
  • kabaker, that sound really familiar. I've been taking a 'break' for the past two months and am ready to start back up too. Even without any weight loss, it is nice to know you can maintain for a while, right?

I'm really glad to see this thread is active, since I was hoping for a nice place to find support as I get back into the swing of things. The 180s have been oddly good to me, which is probably why I've been hanging out in them for so long. When I moved from an obese to over-weight BMI after steady weight loss since June, I realized that I felt healthy and happy in my body for the first time in years. It almost felt like I could take a breath and let my mind and body catch up to my new body minus 65lbs.

That said... xD

I not where I want to be in the end, and I think I'm ready to shoot for my goal. Yesterday was my first day back calorie counting, and it was kinda hard since I had gotten out of practice at having everything prepared. Today, though, I had my lunch and all my snacks ready, and am feeling very satisfied with my 1300 calorie plan.
  • Glad I have someone else with me who is getting back into the swing of things.... we can kick the 180s! I believe it!
  • Ok body, this is getting a little silly. Drop this pound! Now! Poof! Make it go lol!
  • I suppose my body likes to be 180, just like it liked to be 185. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. But for today, Im ok with 180. I guess :P Ive been so good lol!