night out in blackpool

You're on Page 2 of 11
Go to
  • If you wanna go when Blackpool isnt busy I suggest November 7 lights out everything shut (might be a lie that)

I like Sarahs post
    Quote:
    I'm interesting too....

I better start saving up
  • I would like to go when the lights are on, i would like to go when it is busy too, i would just like to go!!!!!!
  • Anybody got any idea how much it is likely to cost - cos I have got to start saving?????

Veggie.... my typing is getting worse ...... bit Freudian that!!
  • I dunno it all depends doesn't it? I think TQ is quite eager!
  • just hope they have table top dishwasher
  • EH????
  • eh!!!!! for after the womans party of course
  • Oh
  • ........sales in ann summers will be doing well enough in november time without me personally adding to them
  • So the BIG questions are WHO is going WHAT are we going to do and WHERE if you wanna stay over any answers?
  • Oh and WHEN!
  • ok well .........i dont mind when we go but i do need bit of warning when!! i fancy the pleasure beach and candy floss and doughnuts...........then lunch or dinner and few drinks !!! well more than a few ........im going to look into a travel inn for a bed for the night , dont want any dodgy landladies murdering me in my sleep.........i knew i shouldnt have watched murder in mind last night
  • I like the TRavel Inn at Blackpool, well I like Travel Inn anywhere actually, very comfy beds!!Lovely bathrooms too!
    Yes I would like to go I am feeling all adventurous.
  • TQ we are on msn talk to us! Me and Flumper!
  • You had gone by the time I got your message!!
    Flumper add me to your list cos i havent got you on my list, ta.