Fall WATP Leslie Sansone Plus

You're on Page 17 of 35
Go to
  • went for a brief power walk after supper tonight. started to rain so I turned around and came home. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • 20min. bodyflex.
  • went for a power walk and ran an errand this morning. will go for another power walk and run an errand after lunch.
  • 60 min. outdoor walk.
  • just got back from power walking and running an errand.
  • Quote: SocialWorkMamma..........10min. outdoor walk.
    Thanks for the welcome!!
  • You're welcome, SocialWorkMama. Walk, kick and jab and tummy trimmer.
  • went for a power walk after supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained for today.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Yesterday I got quite a bit of steps in during the day and then ended the day with a Leslie workout, 2 miles & arm toning. My arms are sore today! I plan to do a longer walk tonight! Happy Friday everyone!
  • Keep up the good work, Social.
  • slept in so no time to do leslie sansone before I left work this morning. did go for a power walk and run an errand during my lunch break today. will power walk and run an errand on my way to dinner tonight.
  • Walk away your stress.
  • will be leaving to go to dinner in a few minutes. will power walk there. will take an umbrella with me as it is raining out. it's raining very lightly.
  • It's pouring here, too, making it hard to drive. We went out tonight and it was hard to see on the way home.