April - One Reason Why I'm Staying On Plan

You're on Page 14 of 18
Go to
  • Because though I want to lose more, I need to keep off what I've already removed. The last twenty pounds improved my blood chemistry dramatically and I am so much healthier. I never want to go back.
  • I will stay with my plan today because I'd like to get to Onederland some day.
  • I feel better when I take care of myself.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to be healthy! I don't like how I feel when my eating is out of control.
  • I'm stayiing on plan because I have been off plan so long I can't remember what an on plan day feels like!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I had a horrible sugary cereal for breakfast and that is enough damage for the day!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want another good number on the scale when I weigh in on Sunday!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to get back to losing.
  • Because one more pound = 50 pounds gone.
  • Because I don't want to be so heavy this summer that I am too embarrassed to go to the amusement park. I have always enjoyed the fast rides - I want to enjoy them again.
  • I'm staying on plan today because this morning I finally feel better.

Though its amazing how it took a whole week of eating good to make up for a week of eating badly. And it will take the scale another week, probably! Now if I can only learn a good lesson from this - that will be the real success!!
  • I will stay on my plan today because I want to keep this healthy momentum going - food craziness feels bad.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I need to!
  • I'm staying on plan today for several reasons.
    1. The old habits are slowly creeping back after stressing myself out about a project that I have to do and putting my health gain on the background. I see the scale going slowly back up and the old habits of sugar creeping in and I don't want to ruin the success I've had with cutting the sugar out. I can do it again! I have to! So, today I'm staying on plan again.

2. We're having a birthday party at work today and I already know that there will be a lot of sugar (cakes and desserts) so I'm going to bring an apple to work so I'm noshing on something while everyone else is eating sweets. I will feel better about myself if I stay on plan. So, I'm staying on plan today.

3. I'm inspired by "Allie" the winner of The Biggest Loser so I'm staying on plan today.
  • I am staying on plan today because ONEDERLAND finally feels so good, and I don't ever want to leave again.