Getting Out of the 220's Challenge

You're on Page 13 of 22
Go to
  • I had been fluctuating between 229 and 231 for a few weeks, but I've lost the few pounds I had gained back and am .1 below my lowest weight so far, lol.

227.7 today!
  • Only ONE more day without my scale. This is so hard! I hope I'll be out of here on Friday!!!
  • 217.4 this morning. I must have stepped on my scale 10 times. Same result. Even moved it. Last night I struggled really badly not to go clean out the fridge, and I think I've mentioned that before, when I ignore my bodies fight to stay at a set weight, I whoosh. The body is a wonderfully strange thing, being overweight isn't healthy for it, but it is comfortable. Keep plugging away ladies, it WILL come off
  • 219.5 :| I can't accept that as out of the 220's, I dropped to that a few times before this! GAH.
  • 229 and counting down..............
  • 218.5! I think that's good enough to say goodbye to the 220s!
  • Quote: 218.5! I think that's good enough to say goodbye to the 220s!
    Yay!

I'm down to 224.0. That's down 0.2 from my lowest, but down over 2 lbs. since yesterday. Weight loss can be strange.
  • Congrats Aliquot!!!!
  • I'm back up into the mid 220s again, but I know why and I think I'll get back down to the low 220s and below very quickly now.
  • whoosh! 227..........great job everyone
  • 228.9!!! SO glad to be here, after being in the 230's for NINE WEEKS I thought I was going to go insane!

Im so close to losing 50lbs I can taste it. 221 will also put me at my next mini goal of 20% lost! This is also my lowest adult weight!
    Lots of milestones coming up and cant wait to share them with yall!
  • 226.2 today, so I'm going in the right direction!!
  • OK I had a BAD BAD BAAAAD weekend. Got on the scales 229.8. So I got rid of the scales. LOL My DH took the scales to his work. He will not be bringing them back home til May 14th and I will weigh then. I was starting to step on the scales 10 times a day. Driving myself CRAZY. I am going to work my A** off for a month THEN WEIGH IN!

Wish me luck... LOL
  • 228.4 today for me. I've been fighting the 230's for six months, I will NOT fight the 220's for that long. *makes determined face*
  • Mmiller, you go girl! You'll get back on track in no time. I should hide my scale soon so I stop obsessing over it so much. Im excited to hear your results on the 14th though! Stay strong & good luck!

I just got home from the gym for a couple hours. I feel good and will update my weight in the morning. Im hoping for 227!

Keep working hard ladies!