South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 01:02 AM   #256  

S/C/G: 149/139/135

Height: 5' 3"

Sunny Side Up - My 6 yr. old granddaughter was at her great-grandma's with an aunt and they baked a banana cake from scratch. I love banana cake but I easily passed it up. In fact, she brought some home for the rest of the family and I didn't touch it. It can be done!

130star - I'm not a huge veggie lover and I get sick & tired of salads when eating them for weight loss. But I've been getting them in by cooking dishes with sauteed chopped onions, green peppers, celery, etc. I made a ginger chicken with snow peas stir fry and I added bean sprouts. I used celery to hold my homemade guacamole (made with onions & tomato) and the crunchiness made up for the lack of tortilla chips. I made another steamed chicken dish with broccoli and I do like cauliflower. And I have had a couple of salads.

I need to do some roasted veggies because I always like them that way. They're much more tastier when roasted. I just try to do the best I can but don't fret over how many I did or didn't have in a day. I just eat anything that is allowed for Phase I.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 190/182.5/130

Thanks Judyo. I'll be creative in how I get them in and go for the SB...see how it goes.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:30 AM   #258  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Closing this. Please join us on the new Phase I thread here.
Closed Thread