Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 05:50 PM   #1  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Default Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt?

Hi, all!

I was thrilled to find the new Light and Fit Carb yogurts in our supermarket. They are 4oz each (perfect serving) and a bit lower in carbs than the regular fruit yogurt.

So, my question is, they have a vanilla flavor! Does this count as a fruit sweetened yogurt (the kind we can only have one of a day)? I would love to have the option of having a fruit yogurt and the vanilla yogurt (as a dessert) on the same day, if possible. What do you guys think?
Old 05-25-2004, 09:02 PM   #2  

I don't know the answer to your question but I was wondering....are we allowed yogurt in Phase I?
Old 05-26-2004, 05:58 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Justsyd, light yoghurt IS allowed on Phase I. Please read the revised food list.
Beachgal, vanilla yoghurt is not considered fruit-flavoured so go ahead and enjoy up to the limit.
Old 05-26-2004, 02:24 PM   #4  

Thank you Ruthxxx! I am new at this. I will go read up!
Old 05-26-2004, 03:09 PM   #5  
I can do this!

Yay! happy dance! Ruth, you made my day! My favorite thing when I was not dieting was cut up strawberries and vanilla La Creme yogurt. So delicious! I really hope this Light and Fit yogurt tastes good. Yum!
Old 05-28-2004, 05:08 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Oooh, I had the Vanilla Light and Fit yogurt with cut up strawberries and blueberries, and it was really good! Nowhere near as creamy as it was with LaCreme (pre SBD), but still very tasty and a great treat! Just thought I would share.

BTW, did anyone try the other Light and Fit low carb flavors? Just wondering if they are good!
Old 05-29-2004, 03:02 PM   #7  
mrs.brenda

What is the limit of the light and fit vaniila yogurt and fruited flavor ones?
Thought this would be a good mid morning snack.
Old 06-01-2004, 05:09 PM   #8  
I can do this!

Hi, Mrs. Brenda! You are allowed one 4oz serving of the fruit flavored yogurt (only LF, SF) daily. Apparently, there is not a limit on the vanilla or plain, as long as they are LF, SF, other than the normal limit on dairy. I think that's 2 cups a day total? Ruth? help...
Closed Thread