Old 04-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #1  

Default My Lil Monsters :)

This is my Toby...he thinks he's a dog. (Gets in the shower with me while I'm showering, lays in the sink..even if it's turned on, plays fetch, etc) He was helping me study for midterms.

And this is my Chandler (aka Chan-Man) on Christmas in his fancy tuxedo! (Please excuse his glowing eyes..hahaha)

Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/149/127ish

Height: 5'4"

hehehe Chandler is so cute!
raiatheplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #3  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

OH MY GOSH!! My Satan looks almost exactly like your kitty!! He does some of the same crazy things yours does too! I think he's the most beautiful cat in the world!! They're so beautiful! My Satan is a bit cross-eyed, big beautiful blue cross-eyes! You're dog is very handsome too!
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #4  
I LOVE my furbabies!

Default pics of my kitties

Not sure if this is going to work, but I'm gonna try anyways! I am trying to post a picture of my Satan so you can see how much they look alike! He's not pudgy/chunky but my Bubba (black cat) is, I call him Tubba bubba or tubber bubbers... he's 16 pounds!! Kitty (black and white one) is chubby for his size too.. he's got a swinging belly haha... Hope you all enjoy the pics!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg closeeyessatan.jpg (30.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg satansleep.jpg (26.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg bubbachillen.jpg (27.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg kitty.jpg (22.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by net knee; 04-20-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: pictures were tiny
Old 05-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #5  

Aww your kitties are too cute! And you're right! Your kitty looks a lot like mine!
Its Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 07:52 PM   #6  

Awww! How precious!!
fitnfunbabe22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #7  
Operator265

This is Muffy. 4 weeks into my diet and he's just had emergency surgery for stones blocking his pee. I guess I didn't really want to renovate my kitchen. He has been the love of my life(right after my girls)for the last six years. He waits at the top of the stairs for me after work and I have to take off my boots so he can be sure I'm staying before he'll go out to potty.

We had a buff cocker before. He was my ex's dog when we got married. He almost immediately dumped his dad and decided he was my dog. He would go out on the porch when his dad went to work then come back in. But, he would sit out on the porch when I left and not come back in until I returned. With humans, my ex was everyone's favorite, but, with animals I'm the favorite. I guess animals just know I need them more. Cool thing is animals don't ask to "borrow" my money.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:22 PM   #8  
I LOVE my furbabies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator265 View Post
with animals I'm the favorite. I guess animals just know I need them more. Cool thing is animals don't ask to "borrow" my money.

HAHA that's great! Never though about it that way! Your dog is PRECIOUS! I would love to have a small pup like that... I'm just a bit afraid that I would step on him and *squish*... I'd be a mess...
I'm only 24 and I'm one breakup or heartache away from being a crazy cat lady with 25 cats!!