Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Puppies to Pit Bulls to kitties and more

Just sharing my pets. They are my world.

This is Biscuit. She's a 6 year old Labrador Retriever/ American Pit Bull Terrier mix that we got from the local shelter when she was a puppy. She's the sweetest, most well behaved dog on this planet :
(older picture)(somewhat recent)

This is Kira. He is a Bichon Frise puppy that we purchased from a breeder in Indiana. He is about 4 months old.
(from a few months back)
(recent)
This is Ziggy. He's a 6 year old cat whom we acquired when my Aunt brought stray kittens over to our house which were born in her garage:

This is Dirty Harry, who is the strangest in terms of how we got him.. To make a long story short, my Mother heard mewing in her car, turns out there was a kitten in her engine. He was a crazy cat at first but he's settled down now. He's about a 1 1/2 years old now. I've only got kitten pictures :

I have/ have had other pets, but the only other one I have pictures of is my dear dwarf bunny, Bella, who has unfortunately passed on. R.I.P.

Not pictured animals living in the house are a 3 year old ferret(Zero), a beta fish(Fluffy), and two birds(Buddy and Birdo).

In my lifetime I've also had quite a few other animals, but my two other ferrets were extremely special to me..

Rascal ~ a ferret that was already very old when I had acquired him, he lived healthily & happily with us for about a year before he passed on from what we assume was old age.
&
Mika ~ a pet store ferret, who was obviously much too young to have been taken from her mother & fixed when she was. She was extremely tiny and rather sickly from the start, seeing her in that smelly cage left me heart broken, so I ended up buying her and trying to bring her back to health. I hand-fed her a concoction of "duck soup" and meat baby food 2 times a day, always with ferret kibble available, and she was doing good for a little while.. but to my great sadness, she passed on after a few months.

Wow, this was a lot longer than I expected... Sorry, just sharing the stories of the creatures that make my world bright. ^-^

Old 02-21-2008, 02:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/tick/160

Height: 5'5

I love the furry creatures too! If it weren't for them I would be so depressed. They are my greatest happiness!
Closed Thread