Old 04-27-2007, 02:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default My cats - Diego and Serafina

Here are some pictures of my two 8 month cats - Diego (the Siamese) and Serafina (the tabby). Diego is the wild one, leaping, jumping, can't sit still, talky and a total lapbaby. Serafina is quieter, calmer, more aloof (but still likes her pets). They were adopted from a local shelter They are from the same litter, but they are shaped completely different. Diego is long and lean, with a looong tail and legs. Serafina is pudgey and very round all over.

Diego is being calm for one moment on the table (normally he’s running around all the time). Serafina is being completely boneless on the trunk (she sits like that with her legs all splayed a lot). Then, there’s a cute pic of the cats sharing the tiny, one-cat cat bed!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diego_01.JPG (16.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg catbed.jpg (24.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Serafina_01.jpg (41.4 KB, 73 views)
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:21 PM   #2  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hi Glory,

Does Serafina have relatives in Houston ~ LOL? She looks so much like my kitty.
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey Glynne, have you posted a picture of your kitty? I would love to see another kitty that looks like Serafina - she looks so unusual to me!
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

So cute! I need to try to get a pic of my cat sitting like a person. Often, when my husband or I get out of our seat, she will jump into it and sit with her back against the back rest, her legs spread out in front of her, and one of her "arms" resting on the armrest. It's hilarious.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote