Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #1  
touchmytoes

Default chlomid

bout to start it this month to see if i can regulate the ovulation and catch but side effects are so worrying..hair loss...weight gain...sickness, clotting, dizzy spells...

has anyone else had this with any stories?
Old 01-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #2  
touchmytoes

and then there was one
Old 01-08-2010, 07:18 PM   #3  

The only side effect that I had was a slight weight gain, not much though. That was 20+ years ago. I hope someone else comes on who is closer to your age to give you some updated advice. Best wishes to you!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #4  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

I'm sorry you aren't getting many responses and mine is not going to help either. I've no experience with this. Maybe google it to see if you can find a forum specified to that? It may help get you more answers. Good luck.
aangel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 218/175/155

Height: 5'6"

I'm on Clomid this cycle too. I've taken 3 of my 5 pills so far. I was really concerned about the side effects, but the only thing I've noticed is that I cry easier since I've started taking it. As in, one hour after taking my first dose! Poor DH.

I think like anything else it just depends on your body and the dose.

I've been trying to being extra good with what I'm eating right now because the weight gain side effect is what really scares me. I'm okay gaining for a baby, but not if it doesn't work!

Good Luck! I hope you get a BFP this cycle!

UPDATE: I've finished all of my Clomid and the only side effect I've noticed is the moodiness and even that has been minimal. So far, no weight gain, no hair loss, headaches, or anything else.

Last edited by zenor77; 01-11-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Update
zenor77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #6  
touchmytoes

thanks so much for the info..i really appreciate it, im ovulating now..day 23!! so hopefully the chlomid when i start it will cut the days down alot!!

really nervous but its like anything isnt it they say on packets of painkillers that there are huge side effects and we still take them...

good luck