Pregnant - Nursing Diet support for the pregnant or nursing chick!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #76  

Height: 5'7"

Mia, good luck kicking that migraine. Was that a one-time thing or do you get them regularly?

Dollie, glad to hear you are feeling better. I know what you mean about the vegetables. During my first pregnancy I couldn't stand them, and it was a total victory when one day in my second trimester I managed a bag of carrots.

So far I'm feeling great. Just a little tired and somewhat distracted. It is my best pregnancy by far in that regard, at least so far. I'm about 5w today. My 1st appointment with my OB/NP is tomorrow.

Anne
AnneWonders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #77  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

iget the migrains regularly i dont know if its stress or what how is everyone? i made it to 14weeks and im huge i think its way too many mcdonalds fries we should be closing on the house next week and hopefully moving days after so maybe i will feel comfortable cooking in my own kitchen and have a better chance of keeping tempting bad stuff out the house
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #78  
Goodbye Fat!

Well we got the hear the baby's heartbeat today, but couldn't see anything so another 4 weeks until we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

Mia I understand about closing on a house it can be so stressful, good luck and I hope the migraines have stopped.

wndranne, good to hear you are feeling well. Have you had any morning sickness? I was one of the lucky few who had none although I think I slept more and any person should be allowed.
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #79  
Preggy

S/C/G: 232/232/150

Height: 5'6

Hi... I just joined and found this forum. I'm 11 weeks tommorow, this is my second child.

So... hello everyone!!!
foreverlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:02 PM   #80  

i have a dr app tuesday so im going to bring up the migrains how is everyone? know what you are having yet?
welcome foreverlost!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #81  
Goodbye Fat!

Well I have been doing great! I have gotten all of my energy back and have started to like vegetables again. I can't seem to get enough fruit though. And orange juice I could drink that all day long! We have our next appointment on July 2nd and hopefully be can find out if it will be a boy or a girl!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:46 PM   #82  

hey everyone im going to the dr in july also to find out what the baby is
how is everyone
Old 07-23-2007, 01:29 PM   #83  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Hi guys!!

Well, the whole 'only putting on 25 lbs' thing kind of went down the tube!! I went a bit mad and hit the 25 lbs about two months ago!!!

But then I took myself in hand and was really good and managed to maintain that for about 7 weeks, which I was very proud of. Then I went away on holiday, and came back 5 lbs up!

If I can lose that 5 lbs and then only put on half a pound a week for the next 20 weeks, then I will hit 35 lbs by term, which is the top end of what I should be putting on.

But I know how to maintain now, and I still can allow myself a few treats so I don't feel like I'm depriving myself. I haven't been on for ages as I was ashamed of losing control. But, apart from the holiday blip, I'm back on top of things.
Robsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #84  

hi all my due date is back to dec 1st most likely a c-section a week before and im having a little boy! i also gained about 20lbs already
how is everyone hi robsia!
Old 07-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #85  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading your thread, but I'm not pregnant... yet! I hope to be by the end of the year. As you can see by my signature, I am a cancer survivor, and am (and always will be) battling the disease. I take medication that keeps me in remission. Getting pregnant would mean having to go off this medication, but the doctor thinks the risk for coming out of remission far enough for it to be a problem is very low, so DH and I are going to go for it in a couple of months. In September, we will go to visit my primary oncologist on the west coast (I live on the east coast!) to get answers to all the "what if" questions. Hope you don't mind me lurking around!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 04:36 PM   #86  
Goodbye Fat!

Feel free to lurk modkittn. This board is not too active, but we all pop in now and then.

I must tell everyone I am having a girl!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 AM   #87  
resident lactivist

Oh hello all, I just took a test today and I'm kind of
GreatBigMonsterMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #88  
MasterHarper

Congratulations!!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:16 PM   #89  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Congrats MonsterMomma!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:18 PM   #90  
MasterHarper

Congrats on the girl dollypie - why don't you come and have a look at my forum for mommies due in November?

http://www.cheapsheetmusic.co.uk/badmoms