PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 05:45 PM   #1  
Post acholic!

Talking Finally!!!

I went and saw my new doctor last friday and asked her about my weight etc and she mentioned my starting Metformin im so excited that i dident even have to ask let alone have the battle that i did with my previous doctor!!

She said she wanted to wait to get my notes from the old doctor and she may want to re-do some blood tests etc...i had a U/S and bloods done on the 2nd July

And she said that if all looks PCOS like to her then all systems go...i can have MET yaaaaay!! Im so excited at this prospect and that i dident have to fight with her!!

My old doc just said to me...'yeah you have PCOS just go away and manage, it only becomes an issue when TTC'

WOOOHOOOO im so happy!!!
Old 10-16-2002, 01:24 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

Congratulations, Toryah!!!
Closed Thread