PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:24 AM   #31  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

Welcome Beaka!!! I hope the move was not stressful. I hate those kinds if moves :-\

Wow! Well then again she does have the money to get rid of the hair problems and stuff. But still WOW!
Nicoyaangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 01:47 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Thanks! The move wasn't too bad, but it did throw me off plan for a minute. I've been meeting people and adjusting ok.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #33  
WW Moderator

Hi Beaka, welcome to 3FC! That's good that you are thinking ahead with the fertility. I didn't have that problem, and I do feel so badly for the ones that do. I see you're Jillian's *****, eh? Do you do 30-Day Shred?
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #34  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies - hope you don't mind if I jump in. I've been on and off this and the 20s forum for a while now. I've been battling pcos for the past 8+ years.

I've recently switched from bcps (never was able to take met bcz of side effects) to Actos. Don't know if anyone has tried this before. I've been on it for almost 4 weeks now but with no serious food control or exercise. My period is also 2 weeks late (guess its because I was taking bcps so my periods were mostly 'artificial') however I am starting to take it more seriously this week. will keep u posted on results.

beaka I'm with you on the baby thing, I too wanna know if I can have babies especially that I may be getting married next year. good luck with ur docs

Thighs I don't have cysts on my ovaries but i do have pcos, i have absent periods, hair in the wrong places, hair loss, hormone issues, insulin resistance etc. you don't have to have all the symptoms. I suggest you visit an endocrinologist and get the tests done
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #35  

Hey all, new here.... I have/had? PCOS for a few years now, and lost a whole bunch of weight about 4 years ago, and got pregnant (it CAN happen!)-- I gained all and then some of the weight back, BUT I have a lovely little girl and will be trying for number 2, so need to lose the weight!
Meremaiden is offline   Reply With Quote