PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/214/140

Height: 5'7"

Default Been having a hard time

These past few weeks have just been really hard for me. I just wonder if anyone else go through bouts of depression. There is nothing in particular that has started it. I've just been feeling really down for the past few weeks. As a result, my eating has been absolutely horrible. That might be one contributing factor to how I feel. At this point in time, I have no motivation to get back on it. I just want to feel good, but don't know how to do that. Sorry, for the depressing post, but I just needed to get it out.
xraygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:45 AM   #2  
Food Science and PCOS

You are not alone in the bouts of depression. I have been feeling the same way off and on for months now. I know that some of it is because I will be graduating with my Master's in about 4 months and I don't know where I am going to end up, plus change takes me a little while to come to terms with. But other than that , there is no real reason for me feeling like this. It's very frustrating to want to be the happy person that I have been most of my life, but can't figure out how to get there...
gagirl266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 06:07 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

Aww, I'm sorry. I understand your feelings, and I go through them myself from time to time. "Eating is not the answer" and I have to tell myself that quite often, too. I hope things get better for you!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/214/140

Height: 5'7"

Thank you so much. I have been feeling somewhat better. I think with all the stressors of life, it kinda gets to me for awhile.
xraygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:28 PM   #5  
New BodyBugger!

S/C/G: 317/ticker/175

Height: 5' 9"

I have recently been feeling this way too! I was mad at myself for feeling down, after all I am a newlywed! However, I have learned that making positive choices enhance my mood. For instance, I dread exercising down to the second before I pick up the first weight. After, I feel like I I did something good for myself! And that has made all of the difference lately.
HeatherMcG is offline   Reply With Quote