PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 01-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 233/190/150

Height: 5'1

I say we start tomorrow and do the shortest distance so that we can get motivated and keep moving.
WeightSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #32  
HE'S my motivation!

S/C/G: 238.8 / 238.8 / 140

Height: 5'3

Yea, lets start with the shorter goal and see if everyone likes the game. The first person who gets to 751 minutes gets to pick the next destination. I say we should start tomorrow the 23rd.

I'll put a ticker on my sig. so I can keep better track
Nicoyaangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:17 AM   #33  
HE'S my motivation!

ps. thanks ped for getting the miles together!
Old 01-23-2008, 07:12 AM   #34  
Just A Rolling Stone

Sounds great girls!

How is everyone doing with their bet?
akapjthegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 12:50 PM   #35  

Ok ladies sounds great! We are traveling 751 miles (minutes) from seattle, WA to Reno, NV. So far it looks like PJ, Weightsmasher, Nico, and myself are in the race. I think tickers in all of our signature are a good way to keep track. Good luck to everyone!!!

Still going strong with the food!!! I'm very proud of us all. I made sugar and flour free chocolate chip cookies two days ago. They were quite yummy even if they don't sound it on paper How about everyone else??
pedsowk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #36  

OK, LADIES I STARTED TODAY!!
I did 45 minutes of excercise and feel really good. I am a little down that I only lost 1lbs this week but my trainer said that is typical. A lot of people slow down on the second week. I figure 1lbs is better than gaining or nothing. She said a good average is 1-2lbs per week. I am going to work a little harder this week to keep loosing.

As far as the eating bet so far so good. As always the weekends are a little hard but so far so good. It helps that my husband is in on the bet with me.

Have a great day ladies and let's keep moving.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:09 PM   #37  

I managed 20 minutes yesterday. And today I am going walking for an hour. Keep up the good work everyone!!
Old 01-24-2008, 03:45 PM   #38  

I clocked in another 45 minutes!!!! Yes!!

Where is everybody else????? So far it is only pedsowk82 and myself clocking in. Everybody else needs to join in and start traking your time!

We can do this!!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #39  

Ok LAdies-I owe everyone an extra mile the next 3 times I walk, but it is too cold here to walk three times. It takes me about 15 minutes to do a mile so the next three days I excercise I will add 20 minutes. I had pizza last night. IT was totally worth it though. But I am back on track this evening and will start over. Keep up the good work everyone!!
Old 01-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #40  

Well, so far so good. I did not work out on Friday or Saturday but got back on track on Sunday. Feels pretty awful when I don't go to the gym. I think it is becoming part of my routine. They say it take 21 days for a habbit to form and I guess it is true. Well, hope everyone else is still fighting the fat!!!
Old 01-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #41  

I have a nasty cold but plan on getting back into it tomorrow. Definately Thursday. I feel so much better when I excercise but right now just holding my head up is taking all of my energy. Talk to you ladies soon!
Old 02-07-2008, 01:15 AM   #42  
HE'S my motivation!

I am back and ready to stay!

Here is an update of my horrible apartment search.

We applied to 2 different places and BOTH rejected us because of MY credit. So, I told my mom that me and my boyfriend (and our 2 darling kitties) will be staying with them until my credit gets back together. I am going to look into that CCCS place and get that started. It sucks that I wasted so much money for 2 places to deny us but you know what I take it as a sign that its time to get some things right.

So, I am back and I am here to play and get back on track. I am going to help find a 3 bedroom (if my roommates elderly mom stays with us or if goes to a home a 2 bedroom) but myself and my boyfriend need to get on the train to losing weight.

We just found out he is borderline to getting diabetes and at this rate he isnt going to get any better. So we are going to do something about it. So, I hope we can continue our journey to playing our timed game. I felt bad that I left and I was the one that started. I hope people are still willing because I know I AM!!!

Where is everyone!!!