PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:12 AM   #16  
Never give up!

Height: 5'10"

Smile Good morning!

Good morning ladies.

First I'd like to say to everyone, Thank you for your encouraging words.

Teresa, I haven't officially measured but I wore a bra yesterday that was getting tight around me but it fit so well yesterday so I suppose it is shifting around.

Lifegard, I'm trying to hold on to the faith. Exercise and eating right is the best thing for me. I know that weight is SO easy for me to put on and so very hard to take off.... it's just going to take time and I have to keep remembering that. Thank you. Good luck with your new goal.

Tina, I don't take fiber but started looking into it and I think it's worth a shot.

Nicoyaangel, Congrats on the one pound! That is great. And it's great that you've lost 20 pounds so far that is really awesome. It must feel great to say that. I hope you make your new goal.

Hello to anyone I missed. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Rhonda
RhondaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 220/210/145

Height: 5'4

Hey All,

Just wanted to stop by on my way to work. Sounds like everyone is doing great. I had a busy weekend and I ate to much yesterday. I am going to buckle down this week. My goal is to walk everyday. I had a bad sugar problem yesterday. I ate a donut like a dummy. I feel sorry for my family because I was so mean yesterday. I vowed not to do that again. Have a great day.
Vicki
Vicki in Okinawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 PM   #18  
Size 10 wannabe

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA but,AF showed yesterday and I have felt like crud since then. I am having SEVERE sugar cravings I think I should be ok after tomorrow or at least for my families sake I hope I do..lol Well,I am off to take a hot bath and try to get rid of my horrible cramps BBL
tinamarie75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:15 PM   #19  
Never give up!

Smile

Hi ladies,

Just a quick check in.

Tina sorry af is being so mean this time. Hope your cramps go away soon. And stay away from the chocolate.

Vicki, to stay away from the donuts.

I hope everyone has a great Monday.

Rhonda
Old 05-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

I'm so happy this thread is so active. I feel so alone with the pcos that it's nice to see others in the same boat (although I wish we were all free from it!).

Yesterday was day one of my new committment. It went well. I got so much done this weekend plus we had our godson and we had such a nice time. He can be a real handful but he was so good and fun. Him and I went swimming yesterday & I swear I should be able to count it as a workout - he had me chasing those darn rings all over the deep end!
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:24 PM   #21  
Size 10 wannabe

Well,after a night of severe weather and staying up to make sure we didn't get any tornados,I just woke up I cant believe I slept til 11:30! We did get a severe storm but,luckily the 70+mph wind and hail missed us. We now have a chance of the same thing for the next 4 days My sugar craving seems to be doing much better so far today so,maybe I will make it through without eating something horrible. Well,I need to get dressed and ready for the day so,I will BBS.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #22  
Size 10 wannabe

Lifeguard.I am glad you had a great weekend and it sounds to me like you got in a good workout!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #23  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Hey Girls

Im sorry to hear that a few of you have had a tough weekend ... I sure hope that things pick up this week for you girls ...I hope Af goes soon for you Tina and vicki im sure your family will understand you getting a bit ratty everyone is entitled to have a bad day once in a while... Big To you both...

Rhonda : It sounds to me like your defintly losing some inchs if that bra is starting to move and swing a bit ... I wish mine was of all the places weight fails to come off its my boobs and its the one place i could do with it coming off...

Lifeguard : It sure sounds like you had a workout in that pool with your godson he sounds like his a madman when he gets in the water bit like my neice whenever she is around im gaurenteed to be warn out by the end of the day ... But hey its all god exercise isnt it... Have a good day...

Me : Nothing to report went out to the pub today with a friend and had some lunch i got soaked on the way there as it was really raining and then sun came out and sat outside as it was to hot in the pub typical british weather at its best today... haha...

Take care and all have a good Monday

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #24  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Size Discrimination. It sucks. That is all I'm saying.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:06 AM   #25  
Never give up!

Talking Good morning ladies!

Lifegard I know that feeling of alone all too well. You are right, it is nice to have others really be able to understand. We are here for you. How are you doing with your new goals? I hope it's going well. Keep us posted!

Tina, I hope you are doing well and made it through the storms.

Teresa, I know I'll lose in the boob area too and so far that isn't a problem but it was around my chest that was more comfortable. My bra was getting real snug around. I know when I lose down to my goal I'll be a lot smaller on top too. I'm going to miss that. But hey, that's what padded bras are for right?

Sassy_Chick, never truer words were spoken. It does suck.

As for me I'm doing okay but I'm not exercising and I don't have the same momentum as last week. Stupid scale.... why didn't it just go down one pound. Perhaps when dieting we should throw our scales out the window until we have to buy new clothes then and only then shall we be allowed to purchase a new scale. Just a thought.

Have a great day ladies!

Rhonda
Old 05-09-2007, 09:06 AM   #26  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Hey Girls

Sassy : Totally Agree with you...

Rhonda : I can't do padded bras i already have to much there to risk putting padding in and taking someone's eye out ... lol but i do wish my boobs would lose a few lbs off them as to have them smaller would be the biggest god send i could ask for as they get in the way of everything ... my DH on the other hand would not agree with you just the thought of them going down is already getting him depressed haha... Have a good day

Me : Well i have news .... I have lost 4lb woohooooo i am so bloody happy i cant express it.. I have lost that 4lb in just under three weeks so thats about 1lb a week which is fantastic .... At least i know that eating good food , exercsing sometimes and taking the weightloss pills is helping now if only i could get them to work a bit faster i would be sorted... Buyt still a good and happy day for me...

Take care all and have a good day...

Teresa
Old 05-09-2007, 09:13 AM   #27  
Never give up!

Talking

Teresa on losing 4 pounds! That's great! And hehehe that was funny about your dh already being depressed. My dh doesn't have that much forethought, he'll be sad after it happens. hahaha

Have a great day!

Rhonda
Old 05-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

So far so good with my new resolve. I posted motivating pictures of mountains to remind me of my trip all around & I made a list of reasons I want to lose weight & I am going to read that over several times a day to keep it fresh in my mind.
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 11:46 AM   #29  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

Good Idea Lifeguard... Maybe i should get a picture of a Bikini and do the same that might spur me on to go to the Gym a bit more ...after all i have a holiday in the sun waiting for me so i guess i should get that beach-a-licious figure ( well maybe in my dream's but i got time to lose 1 or 2 saggy bits haha)

Rhonda : I once said id really love to get my boobs reduced as i find them to much of a hassle ... My DH was very defensive and was like nah your not touching my babys...HELLO THERE ON MY BODY LOL ... I guess i should be happy he wants me to keep my curvy bits but he fails to see how much of a nusience they are... maybe once there gone he will just have to put up with it lol... Thanks for the congratulations i am well happy... Hope your having a good day hunni ...

Take care all

Teresa
Old 05-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #30  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Thanks all.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote