Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

Thumbs up

I lost 7lbs the first week of Wonderslim. This week I've already dropped another pound, and weigh in is not until Thursday! I have not tried Medifast, so I don't know how the food is. I enjoy the Wonderslim foods, (and other alternative foods that fit the plan) I've tried so far. I added some reviews to the diet direct thread here.

Also, you can change the (two-four-eight-twelve week) diet packages on diet direct to whatever you want in them, and it is definitely a cheaper option. I just listed what I wanted in the comment section, and added a note when I added it to my cart with my email address and instructions to see the comments for what I wanted included. They were great about it!

ETA: Riddy, I am upstate NY too. I'm near the Lake George area!

Last edited by Finny321; 04-02-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Finny321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 216/188/170

Height: 6' 0"

Diets don't work and are designed to fail. They have failure written right into them. Save your money and follow a juicing regiment.

I used the Medifast plan and I lost 35 lbs. It worked, but then I watched the latest documentary Hungry for Change and I have decided not to return to Medifast. The main reason is because I don't need their foods anymore nor do I want to digest them. It's dead food and I want to rid myself of toxins. In my last Medifast visit I mentioned to the counselor that I was not going to use their food to maintain my lifestyle. Right away, I could see the counselor was controlling her emotions to not get upset. I told her that I can maintain my lifestyle by juicing and detox and choosing better foods and staying away form toxic foods. This didn't go over well and she said she would speak to her manager! What, you can speak to anyone you wish, your food product is toxic! In the end, it's all about Medifast pushing a consumable food product masked by their one on one consultations. Nice people, but I was saved by the Hungry for Change documentary!
garymk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:28 PM   #18  
Shrinking Chick

S/C/G: 288/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi, Finny! We're nearly neighbors - I'm near Saratoga!

Keep up the good work, everyone!
Riddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:42 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 198/tracker/160

Height: 5'5.5"

We are close. Howdy neighbor!
Finny321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 304/207.2/150

Height: 5'5

I just started WS, first I started out with some store bought shakes to see if I could deal with them.(having never been one to diet) During this time I order some WS shakes and a sample pack of snack and meal replacement bars. In 8 days of WS and a total of two weeks of a protein diet i am down 16lbs.
Meka150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

Congrats Meka on your loss and welcome.
I love the structure of this diet and how easy it is to follow.
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote