Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #16  

19 pounds in 1 month is a celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
irishchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #17  
TOY

You're not kidding, Irishchik! I've been on diets where I'd be lucky to lose that much in three months.

Hope 2012 has gotten off to a good start for you.
TOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:33 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 231/227.8/150

Height: 5'5"

That is so great...Congratulations. I was thinking about doing NS but have read so many bad reviews about the taste of the food. I think I'll look into this. I tried to do calorie counting, however, I have absolutely no self control with food, so it didn't last very long.

Keep up the good work
Desi3134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #19  
TOY

Thanks, Desi. I may sound like a broken record but it is actually the easiest program I've ever been on. Last year I lasted on NS for about three months and lost thirty-something pounds which I regained. It wasn't all that bad but there was quite a bit of the food I didn't like and a couple of items I literally threw away due to the allergic response I had to some of the seasoning...I think it must have been ginger but not sure.

Anyway, so far I have liked everything I've tried on WS with the possible exception of the pretzels. I just thought they were extremely dry but it could have been my taste that day and I've yet to try them again. (I try to make myself try something the second time before I totally write it off since I might be having an off-taste day. The pretzels made me sorta cough and had an aftertaste but it could have just been how I felt that day, etc.)

I did do Medifast years ago and tried it again a couple of years ago and I think WS is far more tasty than it was. Plus, I like the convenience of WS over other plans. Not sure if it's just my attitude this time or what but I am doing so much better with this approach than I did with others.

I wish you luck and success if you begin this and invite you to join in the conversations at our WonderSlim thread in this section. I have subscribed to both of them through my email so I can respond to either when someone commments. Good to hear from you!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #20  
TOY

If anyone comes visiting to this thread and doesn't find me home, check out the WonderSlim # thread (currently it's WonderSlim#6 but it closes and another reopens with the next number after 500 posts.)

I'm still on the program and I'd love to hear from you...

It's just too time-consuming to try to keep both threads going especially when the action seems more concentrated on the other one. Plus, I really don't have enough to say to keep two threads going...LOL

Please stop by the actual WonderSlim thread and chat. It helps to have others share the journey.