Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #256  
Awesome

S/C/G: 250.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I decided to take a peek at the scale this morning... and I am down 2.5 pounds! Now I know the naysayers out there are thinking "it is just water weight" but hey, I don't care WHAT weight is coming off, as long as it comes off!!

Lunch looks huge today which is exciting and a bagel for breakfast... I love bagels and NEVER get things like that normally (low carb diets and such). SO I am excited again for today! Now let's see if I can make it through the weekend...
Old 05-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #257  

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Jane,
I just received my first delivery on Wednesday and it looks like we're on the same 1200 calorie menu. I haven't wanted to get on the scale yet since I don't feel like I've lost weight. I'm going to try for Wednesday mornings to weigh in since that my start day. I agree the food is very good so far. I'm not a big fan of salmon, but Wednesday nights' salmon dinner was excellent.
I so like this forum. I didn't want to schlep to a JC or WW meeting, I love the idea of logging on any day, any time and getting all the support I need. Hang in there! Cathy
Old 05-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #258  
Awesome

Hello Cathy, I am glad you like the food, I am just in love with everything I have had. Now to get through the weekend... I am going to try!
Old 05-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #259  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6"

I can't wait until June that is when I'll be able to start Diet to Go.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #260  
Awesome

How is everyone doing? I am on Day 6 of my first week and am still loving the food! The weekend was hard but not as hard as other diets, and I pretty much stuck on the plan. I am still amazed at how good the food is and even ate the rice with the burrito dinner and I hate rice!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #261  

Hi Jane (and everyone else). Today is Day 7 of my 1st week (week 2 menu). I lost 3 pounds this week (47 more to go). The food is still really good. However, I decided to go with the 2 meals/day, 7 days a week starting with the week 4 menu. I had 4 days with muffins. I'd rather have Special K and yogurt. I have to check to see how many calories are for breakfast. I've been missing my daily fresh fruit. Brought an orange to work today but haven't had it yet.

How is everyone else doing?
Old 05-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #262  
Awesome

I had the 4 muffins as well but I loved it! I was on medifast before this so I jump at the chance to get so many carbs lol! The 2 meals a day is cheaper so I might eventually switch to that and make my own healthy breakfasts, but I am going to keep the breakfasts for awhile because I feel like I am spoiled when every meal is made for me! I am on Day 7 just like you and I lost about 3.5 pounds total, but I didn't do great on the weekend because I did drink a fair amount of alcohol on Saturday and Sunday.. so I am hoping this next weekend will go better and we will see if I can get even lower on the scale!

I still love the meals and have only found 1 meal I am doing a replacement on (since I don't like rice).
Old 05-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #263  

ok, well I chickened out on going to 2 meals/day. I checked and it's only $10 less per week. week 4 and 5 seem to have more breakfast variety, so I'm going to stick with the 3/day. I still need everything planned out for me. I have been having one glass of wine at night. I had one night that I snacked on peanuts. I'm trying to just go to bed earlier and not stay up snacking (my downfall)
Old 05-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #264  
Awesome

Ok so after the 7th day, my official weight loss for the first week is 4.3 pounds!! I am so excited and can't wait to see how much I can lose this week!
Old 05-15-2009, 09:14 AM   #265  

Way to Go, Jane! Congratulations. Cathy
Old 05-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #266  
Awesome

Thanks! Congrats to you as well. Tamale pie with baked potato and corn on the cob tonight was simply delish! Now to make it through the weekend..........
Old 05-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #267  

This has been a really busy week

Food seems good, as usual, but yogurt was really bad. Last week, I had Yoplait cups and were great. They sent some other brand this week and the yogurt is all sticky, rubbery and soggy from the day it arrived. I had to throw away all five cups of it.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #268  

Bummer. My yogurt has been Yoplait and it's been good. I think I've lost a couple of more pounds this week. Yeah! I have to mix up the days a little due to baseball games and grad parties, but so far so good. Have a great week everyone
Old 05-18-2009, 07:51 PM   #269  
Awesome

Too bad about your yogurt! I have had only yoplait as well, so no complaints here. I have substituted a lot of meals on the weekends for a healthy dinner as a restaurants, and now I have extra meals so I wonder how may will pile up before my fridge is full! I think I will take one week and change it to a 5 day week so I can catch up when I have too many meals...

So far so good this week!
Old 05-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #270  

Hey all, I am currently on the ediets fresh prepared and do not like it. I am strongly considering switching to diettogo, has anyone gone from ediets to diettogo? And is the quality of the food better? I am surprised by how much I do not like the food on ediets.

Good luck to you all and any advice/comments you can share are welcome
Closed Thread