Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default Deliciously Yours: Any improvements

Has anyone heard if service has improved over at eDiets???
ChubbyKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #2  

I just cancelled my Deliciously Yours account for the 2nd time this year. I really liked the food but I had a hard time getting it on time. I tried it in January of this year and the first order came several days late. I am not sure if that was FedEx's fault but I just had a bad feeling about it and cancelled. I tried it again two weeks ago and I had such a hard time using their website that I hesitated to re-order. I should have gone with my gut instinct. My order was 4 days late and FedEx had to put a trace on my order because they couldn't find it. Now I am still going to be billed for my next Saturday order because eDiets can't cancel soon enough. I am hoping FedEx loses that one as well so I don't have to pay for it. Rather irritating. I find the website for the orders to be horrible. It used to be better but now it's gotten really bad.
somethingnewtoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #3  
Lose Weight in 2008!

Height: 5' 3"

I tried it, and I didn't like the food...especially the chicken. It was so dry and bland. The only thing I really enjoyed was the ham.
BabyNicole is offline   Reply With Quote