Old 07-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/240/180

Height: 5' 7

Default Free falling

I have made a lot of emotional progress over the last 18 months in program. I have had months of complete abstinence followed by months of loose abstinence. Over the last week I have completely fallen out of control. I am eating sugar from every source I can find. I am under a lot of situational stress. I am out of state trying to deal with a water leak in my home that has caused extensive damage. My sponsor is out of the country so that support is a very weak link. I have been unable to get to a meeting. I am tech phobic and am intimidated by the idea of a phone or on line meeting. I am working the fourth step. I feel like I fell off a cliff and have nothing to grab.
dolliemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Height: 5'6"

Oh Dollie! I'm so sorry you are having a rough time! There are no magic words for me to say other than HOLD ON! And, TRY to take it one day at a time. And, if one day is too much right now, break it down into hours. Turn it over to God. Literally, just stop what you are doing and ask your Higher Power to take over, it is completely out of your control.

(((Hugs))) And CALL ME! You know my number!!!!!
TexasHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:01 PM   #3  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Dollie, feel free to contact me before you take that first bite!!!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote