Old 02-19-2006, 09:57 PM   #1  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

Thumbs up Whole Food Market

I went to the Whole Food Market for the first time ever today. What a GREAT place. A little pricey, but no more than I expected. Great selection and the nicest people on the planet work there. You can tell they are all passionate about organic food. I bought some granola, smoked salmon and a very yummy looking sheep milk cheese. They had samples and I must confess, I sampled. I counted it as my snack that I didn't already have today, so it's all good.

Just thought I would share. If you have one near you, I would highly recommend paying them a visit.
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:04 AM   #2  

There is one by my house and I go a pretty good bit. It has a great selection of food, fruits and vegetables. I really like it despite their higher prices, its worth it.
VelVeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:35 PM   #3  
Determined

That's what I miss the most about where I used to live. Aren't they awesome!! Does yours have a jamba juice? The one I lived by did and they made great smoothies. Some full of sugar of course, but some healthy options too. We just got a Trader Joe's where I live which is similar but on a much smaller scale.
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #4