Old 04-26-2012, 09:31 AM   #1  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Good multivitamin that reduces cravings?

I get some pretty intense cravings, and I had heard that if you crave somthing specific, your diet could be lacking some nutrient that that provides. I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with this and can recommend a good multivitamin that reduces cravings. Thanks!
0ojoyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #2  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

I am really happy with my supplements that I switched to a couple of months back. I feel very energetic, don't have cravings issues, and I am guessing due to the fish oil, I literally have not had menstrual cramps since then (which was a very unexpected but pleasant surprise).

I take a multivitamin and fish oil supplement every morning. The multivitamin is Optimum Nutrition, and I take the women's formula. The serving is two capsules in the morning with food. Look on Amazon and other sites, it has many great reviews (the men's formula gets more reviews than the women's but both are very positive). I have been using their whey protein for a while in smoothies from my personal trainer's recommendation, and have been happy with that too. I bought mine from Amazon, though I know my local Vitamin Shoppe carries the protein so may carry other products from that brand too.

The fish oil I take is enteric coated to avoid the dreaded "fishy burps," and I buy the Kirkland brand one at Costco. If you do get some, I would just recommend that even though it doesn't say it on the label, to keep it in the fridge once you open it cause I've heard they can get rancid otherwise.

Last edited by Somni; 04-27-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I take living green multi's for women. They're great. Have Omega's and a lot of good plant macros in them.

Also - Cinnamon is AMAZING for reducing cravings and curbing hunger. You can find the capsuls pretty much everywhere.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #4  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I'm curious, what is it that you're craving?
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #5  
Started IP May 1, 2012

S/C/G: 281/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Love all the great advice I get here. Thanks, I'll look into all of these.
0ojoyo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #6  

Fresh fruits & vegetables and whole grains do it for me!
missphalange is offline   Reply With Quote