Old 04-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #16  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Where do you get probiotics? I haven 't seen them. I've heard of them.

I do plain ole calorie counting plus WATP.

I take 1,000 mg of Vit C daily
1 multi w/lutein. When it is gone, I'll go back to the ones for old ladies
1 fish oil capsule
1 for my joints
calcium
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #17  
it's always something

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulBliss View Post
Which multivitamin do you take, Suzanne?
I take Dr. Weil's daily multivitamin.

I eat a vegetarian meal plan, though I can't call myself a vegetarian because I refuse to give up my fish oil. Also, I will eat the occasional piece of fish, maybe once every two months or so. I love lots of veggies and choose organic when possible, and eat as natural as possible.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I eat just about anything -- meat, dairy, grains, any fruit or vegetable out there. Obviously I try to eat mostly unprocessed foods, but I eat a little bit of "junk" regularly (candy, alcohol, fast-food french fries, whatever).

I take:
multivitamin (generic brand, usually)
B-complex for energy
slow-release iron

I started the iron by my doctors recommendation, and after a few years they decided I didn't need it. But about 6 months ago I was really lacking energy and started taking it again, and I feel a difference. Just wanted to explain, I don't recommend taking iron without asking your doctor! It can have some digestive side-effects and hardly anyone needs extra anyway.

I've tried to take calcium, too, but I just can't remember to take vitamins more than once per day!! And it doesn't do any good if I take it at the same time as my multi, since that already has as much calcium as I can absorb at once.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:47 PM   #19  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

I take
-Daily one women's vitamin with iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Beta Carotene.
(half in the am, Half with Dinner)
-Body Sense Metabolism bootser made with bitter orange extract, Yerba mate extract, Cayenne pepper, and green tea extract (2 each morning)
-Body Sense fat and carb blocker made with cassia nomame and gymnema (20 mins before each meal)
-5-htp (with breakfast and lunch)
-Evening Primrose oil ( am)

The other additional supplements I try to get natural through the foods I eat, teas I drink and whatnot.

I good book for supplement info is 'The bodysense Natural Diet' I highly recommend it!!!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote