Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs up I'm really looking forward to being thinner!

And she's back! I lost almost 20 lbs last year around this time doing WW Flex. I love the plan! I love it because I can have my Starbucks on occassion, and I don't feel deprived. Counting the points and planning your meals can be a pain sometimes, but if you get yourself into a routine it's not so bad. Anyway, I had knee surgery in July. I tore my ACL in Kung Fu class..oops. That really put a wrench in my exercise routine. It's feeling a lot better now, not quite up to par, but better. And I'm starting to do my regular workouts again thanks to my super duper knee brace..lol. I've also gained 9 lbs back again though.. sigh.. my healthy eating went right down the drain lately...but I'm hopping back on the wagon. Today is my second day back on my healthy eating lifestyle! I'm really excited and thinking really positive! I see myself thinner, and I like what I see! (These are my positive affirmations I practice everyday). Everyone stay positive! We can do this!
ittybit7197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 172/160/150/140/135

Height: 5'3'

Hi Ittybit...congrats for getting back on the wagon. I know how hard it is to jump back on after surgery. I had surgery in 2004 and have had a hard time ever since...kinda sounds like "loosing the baby fat and the baby just graduated from highschool"...LOL.

Anyway, no more excuses...when I got serious again, I weighed 172.5 and have lost 9 pounds so far...only 28 to go. I have some very important dates in 09 that I want to be at my best...my beautiful God-daughter is getting married and I am coming home for it...want to look great for her wedding...and I have a couple of work events where I want to feel confident in myself...could pay off in a big way. I just want to look professional, polished and confident and it's amazing how much more professional, polished and confident I look when I am not totting around an extra 30 pounds!

Just hang in there...you can do it...we can do it. Lookin' fine, in 09!

(PS...where in Texas? I'm a Texas girl too, although I currently live in Europe. You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl!)
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:00 PM   #3  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

Good for you ittybitty!!! I'm in a similar situation... Lost 22 lbs. last year and then gained 10 or so back after I quit going to meetings/following plan! But I'm back to WW and being healthy! I've lost 3 lbs. so far in the last 2 weeks! You can do it this time!!! Keep us updated!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #4  
I never sausage a mess!

Good for you! This is my first week too. I'm loving the flexibility of the Flex Plan.
sweet blog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #5  

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone! I made it through the weekend and stuck to my points! Yay me! The weekends are the hardest for me. It's much easier when I'm at work and just bring my food with me and munch on what I have all day. Good luck to all of you too! I have faith in us!
ittybit7197 is offline   Reply With Quote