Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 11:32 PM   #1  
On The Road Again...

Default Fruit Salads?

Hey there,

I'm restarting WW on Monday morning and have been trying to think of simple foods I can eat while at work. I don't tend to take any real breaks and just eat little snacks while working.

I thought maybe some sort of fruit salad or fruit blend might work. Anyone have some basic recipes? Something simple and low in points.

Thanks
Old 11-29-2005, 12:58 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

This is what I usually make for myself.

Take some cantaloupe and honey dew melon and cut into bite sized pieces into a bowl with a lid, discarding the rinds. Add some green seedless grapes and whatever berries you can find in season (strawberries or blueberries are great) and mix together or in the winter I add chunks of canned pineapple or mandarin oranges (packed in water, not syrup)

I keep this in the fridge and take some to work or eat some at breakfast. For more substance you can add low fat vanilla yogurt and some granola on top or mix with low fat vanilla pudding
Old 12-06-2005, 03:27 PM   #3  
murphzilla

I usually have some oatmeal with equal on it at my desk, then munch on a serving of crackers with Laughing Cow Light cheese, FF snack pack pudding, a carton of berries, a banana, an apple, or a V-8. All of these are easy and WW Points trackable.
Closed Thread